Easter Egg Hunt

It was a Saturday afternoon where all the girls were in Yaoyorozu's room talking, Mina was supposed to get food but has an idea before she gets the food and goes back.

"Everyone, come here!! I have an announcement!" Mina exclaims.

"We're not playing your stupid game of truth or dare." Bakugo says.

"We're not doing that! I have a fun game for the boys!" Mina smiles, "You're not going to play I already know it!"

"I don't mind playing!" Kirishima smiles.

Mina's eyes light up, "Thanks Kiri!" she smiles.

Kirishima nods hen turns around, "Argh she's so cute..!" he blushes.

"Shut up and go listen to her." Bakugo rolls his eyes.

All the boys except Bakugo go up to Mina, "Okay!! So, this is going to be the best time to confess your love for someone!! I'll help you all get ready!!" Mina explains.

The boys nod, "Pft, that's all?" Bakugo says.

"Bakubro I know you may not help me but please help me with this!! I really like Ashido!!" Kirishima asks blushing.

Bakugo glares at Kirishima, "Only if you help me. No way I'm letting Ashido know I'm doin' this." he says.

"I swear I'll help!" Kirishima smiles.

"You're probably doing too much. But at the same time I'm no one to talk since I've never dated anyone before." Sero says.

"B-but this is Kyoka!! She deserves everything!! I need a good outfit a good spot a good gift and a good ring!!" Kaminari exclaims.

"She'll say no to the ring, that's for sure," Sero says, "But I don't mind helping with the hair and outfit. Maybe gift too."

"Thanks Sero!!" Kaminari smiles.

Todoroki eats soba as he listens to Midoriya mutter, "But I really need something!! Girls like food right?! I'm positive that she likes mochi!!" Midoriya mutters.

"Ashido could help a lot you know," Todoroki says, "Her and the girls are best friends, I'm sure she knows a lot about Uraraka,"

"O-oh right!!" Midoriya says.

"I'll go tell the girls I have to do something important here," Mina starts, "I'll be right on the couch so contact me if you want me to help!"

Mina goes to the fridge and gets some food and walks to Yaoyorozu's room, "Hey girly's! I have the food but I can't stay for too long.. I have to do something extra important in the living room!" Mina explains.

"Oh it's fine, thanks for the food," Jiro says, taking the food, "What're you doing though?

Mina freezes, "Something that only the boys can know!! But it'll make you girls happy I promise!" she smiles.

Jiro nods, "Kay. Have fun doing whatever you're doing." Jiro says.

"I sure will!" Mina smiles.

Mina goes back to the living room and sits on the couch, "Mina!! Please help me confess to Jiro!! I need help with everything like my hair outfit gift place and phone case!!" Kaminari frowns.

Mina's eyes light up, "You're finally confessing to Kyoka?! Eikkkk!!" Mina exclaims.

Kaminari nods, "A-Ashido..?! Please help me confess to Uraraka!" Midoriya blushes.

Mina's eyes light up again, "Eikk!! My third and second favorite ships are about to become canon!!~" Mina exclaims, looking at Bakugo and Kirishima.

(Mina's POV: But what about my first??)

"Okay! Let's get to work!!" Mina smiles, marching to a big basket full of Easter eggs.

"Man that's big!" Kaminari says.

"Mhm!!" Mina smiles, "Let's start with Midoriya! Kaminari stay here for a second, it won't take long."

Kaminari nods.