Pretty Extra

Kaminari, Mina, and Sero all go to the mall, "Okay, so I'll go by myself, you two can go together." Mina says.

Kaminari and Sero nod as they go to one of the stores, "So what kind of stuff does she like?" Sero asks.

"She likes a lot of merch! Her favorite store's Hot Spot, and she's obsessed with limited edition merch! I remember one time, probably the second time I've seen such a smile on her face, we were at Hot Stop and she found limited edition merch!" Kaminari daydreams.

Sero nods, "What's her favorite band?"

"She likes every band, but she really likes B.T.S and Melanie Martinez!" Kaminari smiles.

Sero nods, "Mkay."

A few minutes after that, they find some BTS and Melanie merch, "I can only imagine her face!" Kaminari daydreams, "Isn't she just adorable?!"

Mina meets them at the Starbucks, "Aye wassup!" she smiles.

"Hey, did you get anything?" Sero asks.

"A lot!! Like a billion One Direction merch and a million BTS merch!" Mina smiles.

"She's going to be so happy!!" Kaminari daydreams.

Mina and Sero sigh as Mina hands Kaminari his drink, Sero doesn't really like Starbucks so he didn't get anything, "Oh thanks Mina!" Kaminari says as he continues to daydream.

Mina and Sero walk back to the dorms, it was around Six at the time so Iida was standing at the front door, "Oh good you guys are here!" Iida exclaims chopping the air.

The three ignore them and continue to walk, "Oh it seems as if two people have done it without my help!" Mina says.

"Yup, they sure did." Sero says.

Kirishima and Bakugo lay on the couch, "Hey, aren't the girls wearing matching dresses?" Min*ta drools.

"He heck yeah they are!!" Kaminari's mind thinks, "I wonder how Kyoka's going to look like!~"

"Kaminari!! It's confirmed the girls are going to wear cute dresses!" Min*ta smiles.

"Better warn them not to." Bakugo says, rolling eyes.

"Are they really?! Ahhh Kyoka's going to look adorable!~" Kaminari daydreams.

Mina goes onto the couch again, "Ashido, I have the outfits!" Yaoyorozu calls coming out the elevator.

"Ooh your girls coming!!" Mina smiles.