HuH?

The next couple of days i grew incredibly sick. Every morning i would wake up and before i could fully get out of bed, i would rush to the LoO and throw up ( keep the info to yourself miss, this a Wendy's drive thru..). I couldn't eat as much, because everything i put in my mouth i would end up throwing up. Not to mention i missed darco everyday. I was cold without his touch, the way he would laugh, smile, the way his hair curled down his back.  I missed the way he felt inside of me and the feeling of his hands on my itty bitty princess waist. I wanted no no I NEEDED him back. 

Classes were over that day and everyone was headed into the great hall for dinner. I decided to go, trying to avoid darco. As i was walking towards the hall, i bumped into a muscular figure. My small body stumbled back almost falling, and when i looked up i saw his pale features with is grey silvery orbs, with his white fur hair with the perfect mix of split ends. He looked down at me and then i had the sudden urge to puke. I looked at him one more time with sad gloomy shitty depressed💔 eyes before running towards the nasty ass ghetto washrooms. I reached a stall (is that what they're called, sTaLlS) and HUNCHED over it, puke flowing up my throat (WHAT THE FUCK AM I WRITING 😭). I finished and cleaned up before noticing someone was at the door. I looked over and saw my bab- darco leaning against the door frame.

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can i-i-i help-p you-u-u-u?"

"Whats wrong?" 

"N-n-nothing, like you would c-c-care."

"Look im sorry for how i acted, I need you Emma, I l-l-love you."

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you love me?"

He nodded and i ran up to him and gave him a huge ass hug. He picked me up and twirled me around. Then he looked into my oRbs and smashed his lips into mine, i instantly kissed back and then pulled away to tell him 'i love you too'.

"Are you sick? Do you need me to take you to the hospitAl wing?" (bitch stfu, ferret discharge lookin ass whore) 

"n-n-n-no, but iv been vomiting a lot lately"

"You couldnt be.. no... are you- pregnant?" (GASP)

and they all die and live happily ever after.