Prologue

"I love you but why are you doing this to me? am I that hard to love? is it because of my attitude? tell me lander so that I can change myself for you to love me" I may look desperate but the hell I care, I love him, so much.

"stop it Fiona, I already told you, right? I love you but as a sister, a friend, just please move on, I'm no good for you" umiling ako ng ilang beses "you deserve someone better Fiona, someone who can love you back"

"please, just be that someone Lander, I can't see myself being with someone else" lumuluha kong pakiusap dito.

"sorry but I can't, I already have a girlfriend Fiona, I told you, just move on" mas lalo akong napaluha sa sinabi nito, para akong sinampal ng katotohanan "I know i hurt you and I'm sorry, marami pang ibang lalake dyan, you know I love you but I just love you because you're our princess"

"s-stop"

"just move on" sabi nya kaya natawa ako ng mapakla

"move on? sorry but I can't too, I know you know too Lander, I fucking love you even if it's hurt..gustuhin ko mang magmove-on p-pero ayaw ng puso ko, diko naman kasi hawak ito eh, just please, let me love you, please"

It's hard to love someone who loves someone else, you have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride just to be a friend.

-Fiona Taylor Smith