SBE High (Spy Series Book 1)

"Ana kick higher" my Mother, Stilla shouted. I kick my sister, Summer to the ground and put my foot on her back so she can't get up. "Nice one Ana but always watch  your back" I turn my back to see Madeline, my other sister who is charging at me with a sword. I did a back flip and kick her and punch her in the rib. She fell down. "Well done Ana make sure you use that move in challage at the Wholemen House." My Mom went up stair to see my Dad, Charlie is get our new cars ready to go to the Wholemen house.  I am Ana Caroline Rolyale  and my family are all spies include me.I'm 18 year old.  My sisters and I are tirples and we are going to the Wholemen so we can get tested to go in the SBE High and become spies."Are you guys ok?" I ask, while helping them up." Ana when did you get so strong?" Summer rubing her back. I was about to answer but Madeline answered for me " She's been train all last week. When were all in bed at 10:30." In my head I ask myself  'how did she know that I was train at night.' "That why you got better on your back flip and you kicks." Summer slap her head."Let go up stairs and get ready for the Wholemens" I said to them. We ran up stairs and into are rooms.my room was purple walls and black straps.The bed sheets are black and my closet has all the spy weapons and clothing I need. I grap my short blue sweetheart dress with diamonds on it, but under it is my spy sute that I need to use for the test . I but it on and my dark blue eye shimmer.my dirty blonde is tied up in a bun and little pieces of hair are curled.I but little bit of make-up, because I am not a fan of it.  I got out my room and went in Summers room and it looked like it was a tornado blow over it. The bed sheets are all over the place and cothing That don't know how it got there.  I look around and found Summer trying to find a sute and a dress to go to the Wholemen house. " Summer what did you do to your room?" I ask her.She put her sholders up to answer my qustion. I walk to her closet and grap all the stuff at was blocking the entrence. I open to closet and found a dress that was the same one as mine but green and a sute too."Are you look for this?" I pick up that dress and the sute to show her. "Yeah, how did you find it? I was looking all over the place." I shake my head and rolled my eyes " you didn't look all over the place.If you did you won't have found it in the closet." I was watching my feet while I walk to the door so i won't step on anything.Then I hear Madeline sreaming from down stairs "SUUMMEERR, AANNAA GET YOU BUTTS DOWN STAIRS NOW!!!!!" Summer was done dress up and me and her ran down stair as fast as we can.Madeline get very mad and kick our butt to the next plant. When we got to the botom of the steps, my dad Charle is giving me the keys to my NEW black lamborghini reventon. Summer is getting the NEW red lamborghini suv and Madelineis getting the  NEW  blue lamborghini gallardo. Me and my sister are into Lamborghinis."Win the Challage girls and be back home by 3 o'clock in the morning." me and my sister shake our head and walk out the door.

************************************************************************************************************

HEY READERS THIS IS MY FIRST EVERY STORY ON WATTPAD I HOPE YOU LIKE IT-Destiny_Dreams