Enemies can be a pain in the butt

We shake our head and went out the door.All  of us went into our cars.When we pull up to the Wholemens Enstate, the gate keeper ask me a riddle" how did many knight get throught the night?" " Three and the name is under is Royle" I look at his clipboard. he open the gate and we went in. I drove up to the Wholemen manor and my sister  are fallowing me. We parked are cars at in the drive way and gave our keys to the valet ( a person who take cars up to the guest parking lot).  We went into the manor and looked around . They're were all boys here and I asked  "Madeline why are there all boys here?"  I ask Madeline that because is they computer nerd in the group. She grap her iphone out her purse and look up the school website."The school is for all boys!!!" Madeline shouted. The boy around us look at Madeline like she crazy."Yeah the school is for boys and what is their three beautiful girl here?" a black hair boy flirt. 

" We" I said

"Are" summer told

"Here" Madline said

"To go get tested to get into the school" we said together 

The boy looked shoked at us like all the boy around us,then Mr Wholemen came in and announce " Boys our school for 300 years no girls had step on our school intil the Royle sisters pass the test.The Royle sisters Great-Great-Great Willam Royle that created the school.That why the sisters are allow to go to our school. The test is held in the ballroom and dinner is about to begin." We fallowed Mr Wholemen into the dinner room.The dinner room has a huge ans I mean huge table that is made from cherry wood. Summer spoted a cute brown hair and green eye boy and went to sit with him.Madeline did the samething but went to the blonde hair boy who eye is blue with a golden in it.  I find a sit  wit hsame boy that Madeline siting with, but his eye has the same blue but a green in it. "Hi my name is Anastasia be you can call me Ana" I hold my hand to him. " Hi my name is Zack Mass." he took my hand and shaked it. Then we heared a bell sound and that mean that the food is served.They  served meat lasagna and a salad with meso dressing all over it. the lasagna smell like heaven. I took a big piece of it and put it in my mouth.my sister did the same. "This so good it tasted like heaven." we said it together.The boys laugh and chukled and Mr Wholemen luagh and said " Girls I think you with be good for the school and I thanks the cook for the food."  After we finish the food we went to the ballroon to be tested. There was ring in the middle and a stage with a micaphone. Mr Wholemen went to the stage and grap the mic and the clipboard. He started names in alphabetical. 

(50 name later)