•CHAPTER 1•

(ASHLEY'S POV)
"Hey, nerd!" Charm said as I was walking down the hall. "I am talking to you!" She said. She went in front of me and pushed me.  "That's what you get for not looking at me!" That was Angelica Charm Rivers, A.K.A. The Queen Bee. Everybody worshipped her. She strutted to class while everybody got out of her way. Yeah, she's that popular. I just picked up my books and ran to class. The bell rang just as I sat at the back. I always sit at the back so that nobody would notice me. "Good morning, class" Our teacher said. "Good morning, Ms." "I am your teacher. My name is Angelina Johnson, you may call  me Ms. Johnson" "Yes Ms. Johnson" our class said, while facing her. "Okay, so,today, you will have no classes. But you will come forward one by one to introduce yourselves and I will do the seating arrangements." Oh no! When it was my turn to introduce, people shouted at me. "Hey nerdie!" "Nerd!!!" "Oh my god, she is so ugly!". They said some other stuff too, but I'm not gonna say it. When I was at the front, everybody was looking at me, making me nervous. "Uh, h-hello e-everyone. M-my name is Ashley S-stewarts and I came from Canada. U-um that's all." After I sat down at my seat, Ms. Johnson already made an arrangement. "Mr. Evans, please sit beside Ms. Stewarts. Ms. Rivers, please sit beside Mr. Brown...." "What?! But Ms. Johnson, I have to sit beside Jackson! And that ner and this nerd are the ones supposed to be seated together!" Charm said as she pointed at me and Chris. Yes, i know Chris, we're sort of friends. "Ms. Rivers! Don't you dare use that tone on me! I am your teacher! And I won't change your seating arrangements! Is that clear?" Ms. Johnson said. She was so mad I could tell. And I agree with her because she is a teacher, and no one should use that kind of tone on her. But one second thought... Oh, great! I'm seated with the badboy and I can't do anything about it! "Okay, class. That's all, you are dismissed. You can go anywhere you like until 5:00. Is that clear?" "Yes, Ms. Johnson" "Good. Goodbye class" "Goodbye, Ms. Johnson!"

A/N:
     Hey guys! I hope you liked the story! If you think it's ugly, it's alright, it's my first story. By the way, the girl on the pic is Ashley. Sorry if it's short! Oh, wanna be a character? PM me... Looks, personality, Name and age is all I need. That's all, thank you!
                        xoFangirlAtHeartxo