•CHAPTER 4•

(ASHLEY'S POV)

"Ken?" I asked, again. "Ash? I-is that you?" "Well, yeah, Ken?" I asked, unsure if he is Ken. "Yeah, it's me. I-i can't believe it's you, Ash! I missed you!" He suddenly ran forward and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I miss you too, Ken!" Oh gosh, I can't even believe he's back! "*ehem* Ash?" I quickly looked at Tam. That was what we called each other. Tam and Ash. Like me and Ken. Ken and Ash. Anyway, back to her. I forgot she was still here with all the surprise! "Oh! Sorry, I forgot you were there!" "It's alright. Anyway, who's he?" She asked, pointing at Ken. " Oh! He's Ken. Ken, meet Tamara or Tam. Tam, meet Kenneth or Ken. Well, that's all. You both know me anyway." I said. "Well, nice to meet you Ken." "Nice to meet you too, uh, Tam." Ken said. "Oh, guys, don't have to be so awkward." Suddenly, I squealed, hugging them both. "My best friends are both here! *eek!*" I just couldn't take it. "Uh, I can't breathe, Ash!" Ken complained. "Oh! Sorry, sorry. Just got excited, that's all. By the way, what are you doing here?" "Well, obviously, I just got back from Paris. And, well, knowing you go to school here, I decided to enroll here." He said. Suddenly, the bell rang, indicating the day was over. A voice suddenly rang out, "Attention, students! I am your new principal. I have an announcement to make. All students are supposed to be in the auditorium. If anybody is still seen outside in 5 minutes, he or she will be punished. That's all, thank you." We three quickly ran to the auditorium. When we got there, it was almost packed. Suddenly, a tall, slim woman made her way to the stage. She wore a pink dress with a bow. Somehow, she looked young. "Students of Greenfield High! I am your new principal, Pansy Parkinson. You will call me Principal Parkinson. Anyway, some of you already know the rules and regulations of this school, some of you don't. So, I'll explain it. Rule no. 1......"

I tuned the principal out and looked around. I noticed some familiar faces. There was me, of course, Tam, Ken, Charm, Jackson, and some other people in my class. "Okay, so that's it! But not only that, as your new principal, I want you to prepare me a show. With dancing, singing, acting, whatever you want. And I want it to be good. If a single student doesn't participate, I will make her or him a punishment. Is that clear? I hope so. So, that's it. Tomorrow, you can go to the bulletin board and look for clubs. There are new ones, like Glee Club, lots of singing, Dance club, Photo Club, and more. Okay, you can leave now. Goodbye!" Gosh, I am so excited for the clubs, yet so nervous for the show. I can't do it. I can't dance or act. I can sing but I don't want anybody to know that. Oh gosh. After that, Tam said goodbye and we exchanged numbers. Ken walked me home. "Ken, where do you live, anyway?" I asked. It might be far from our house and I can walk by myself anyway. "Haha... You don't know? We're neighbors." "What?!"