school life

Tanjiro pov
------------------------------------------------------------

I am kamado tanjiro . I am a new sensei at kimetsu gakuen a school many students in japan want to attend, today is my first day at kimetsu gakuen.' I am so excited for the first day! Wait what if no one likes me...? Tanjiro no negative thoughts! Positive thoughts everyone will like'( what he did not know is that people like him like love him😏😌✨)I was ready for school so I headed out in my Lamborghini ( I feel really broke rn😭) as I arrived at school in my car people looked at me my car and then at me again.i felt a bit uncomfortable so I just flashed them a quick smile! They all had a light dust of pink spread on their cheeks tho.i had entered the school and headed to the principal's office since that's were I would get my schedule to work at class or classes ( idk if that made sense🤷)

Muzan Pov( he is the principal)
------------------------------------------------------------

I waited for the new teacher for a bit and then he was here. I was surprised by his beauty despite being a man he had quite a feminine body figure. A skinny waist and some big thighs(😏) he also has a round and plum face making him look like a female with a bit more rounded face and smaller eyelashes. Tho to say he was pretty was a understatement he was beautiful and gorgeous! He went up to me and asked " I am here for the class or classes schedule I am supposed to teach" he said in a calm voice. " ah yes you must be kamado tanjiro? If so here is your schedule you teach homeroom till lunch and P.E on fridays along with the current P.E teacher tomioka giyuu" I said in my usual cold tone he responded fast" of course sir thank you and yes i am tanjiro kamado" he was energetic just like the history teacher Rengoku kyojuro. As our conborsation ended he left to go attend homeroom after all it was the first class.

Tanjiro POV
------------------------------------------------------------
I was headed to homeroom it was my first vlass I couldn't help but be nervous so I closed my eyes for a second big mistake because in a second I bumped into someone and fell I of course lifted myself up and then said" gomenasai I wasn't watching were I was going" I said calmly. I then looked up to be met with a man who was taller than me a few inches around 5 or 4. He looked at me and said " are you a new student? And get back to class it is about to start in ten minutes" I looked at him a bit nervous before I told him" I am a new teacher here..😅I was heading to homeroom to teach so I should be on my way I hope to see you again sometime sooner or later" i then started to leave but not before flashing him a quick smile. I just so happen to be to homeroom since no one is her but it is understandable class starts in 8 minutes. So I just waited until I heard footsteps I stood up pretty straight and one by one students started coming in I flashed the a smile when they got in so I decided to introduce my self after 5 minutes that class was supposed to start as everyone had settled in by that time." Hi I am tanjiro kamado! I am your new Homeroom teacher and will be your teacher from homeroom to lunch so please try to enjoy class!" I said before saying something else " does anyone have any questions? We have 5 minutes before we start class" and just like around 20 students raised their hand. I decided on a yellow hair student with French fries hair. " you that has yellow French fries hair!" I said before he look a but embarrassed and just asked a question.

Zenitsu POV
------------------------------------------------------------
We had eight minutes until homeroom we heard that there is a new homeroom teacher hopefully this teacher is nice. As we started walking to class we were greeted by a smile before another student got greeted by the same smile. After 5 minutes we were all settled and then the teacher spoke out" hi I am tanjiro kamado ! I am your new homeroom teacher and will be your teacher from homeroom to lunch so please try to enjoy class!" He said as he started walking to his desk at least this one is nice and before he hot on his chair he spoke out" does anyone have Amy questions? We have five minutes before we start class" around 20 students raised their hand including me. He then looked around u till he said," you that has yellow French fires hair!" I felt embarrassed I mean he called me yellow French fries hair..but I just asked a question".....?"

To be continued

A/n

This is the first chapter and I will try to update this week another chapter so please be patient with me if you can!