But why?!

You wake up and find yourself on the bed, with your sister smiling in front of you.

"What's up?"

Emma: Well, the police found a body that resembled YOU, so mum thinks you're dead.

"But I'm not dead, just tell Mum!"

Emma: sorry can't do that, I would get in major trouble now that everyone thinks you're dead! Besides, I want to use you again!

"Please no, it's so gross!"

Emma: but it feels so good!

Before you could react, Emma grabs you and forces you into her pussy, she pushes you in and out using you as a human dildo. Emma moans as she uses you, you scream hoping she will stop.

Emma: what's wrong bro, aren't you having fun?

"No, this is gross"

Emma: well you smell great, but I wonder how you taste?

"Taste?"

Before you could blink, Emma's tongue rubbed over you and you hear her moan.

" I bet I taste so gross!"

Emma: quite the opposite actually, you taste amazing! I need more of you!

She starts licking you all over as she moans with delight.

Emma: I can't take this anymore, get in here!

She drops you into her mouth, as her tongue rubs all over you, you hear her moan and talk about how good you taste. She takes you out of her mouth.

Emma: alright, time to swallow you!

"What! No, you can't eat me!"

Emma: why not? Everyone already thinks you're dead, why not make it true?!

"Because I'm your brother and a human being!"

Emma: I don't care, but as a last request I will let you worship my feet one more time.

She lowers you down to her foot and let's you go, you can't help but think about how she is going to eat you, but her foot turns you on so much. You start licking her foot, as you do, Emma starts rubbing her other foot causing it to extremely sweat.

Emma: alright bro times up!

She grabs you.

Emma: now that I know I love feet, I want that taste along with yours!

She grabs you and rubs you all over her sweaty foot covering you. She gives you a sniff and sighs with delight.

Emma: ok bro, down the hatch!

She opens her mouth and drops you in. She savors your flavor as she licks you and shoved you around her mouth with her tongue.

Emma: Mmm bro you taste so good! But sadly all good things must come to an end, bye bro!

You hear her say this, and with your all your strength you scream out.

" please Emma don't do this I'm your brother!"

Emma: I don't care! Gulp!

As she gulps, you're moved to the back of her throat and her muscles grab your legs and pull you down. A lump can be seen on Emma's throat as she drags her finger along the lump that is you. With another gulp Emma swallows you!

Emma: Mmm: brother you were sooo good!

As Emma cherishes your taste she notices a piece of paper under the bed.

Emma: Oh, here's the instructions, oh well, he was delicious!

As Emma rubbed her stomach, she looked down at her feet and noticed them get more smooth and plump.

Emma: Mmm thanks for the foot improvements bro!

As Emma thanks you, she starts worshiping her own feet as you're digested.

The End