》✬Day 2 - Week 1

According to Wattpad statistics, only half of you that read my stories actually follow me. So if you end up liking this chapter, consider dropping a follow and a vote. It's free, and you can always change your mind later. Enjoy!

─❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

Chapter include(s):

-Bad grammar (Rushed)

-Master/Pet Dynamics

-Rough Sex

-Crossdressing (?)

-Vibrator Usage

-Praise Kink

-Cockwarming

Also yes, I am the same author of Beyond All Measures and Bottom Dream Oneshots. I am a pure only Bottom Dream lover.

OH GOD HAHAHAH POOP, I FORGOT TO UPDATE FUDGR- ANYWAY TAKE THIS RUSHED CHAPTER

─❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

The next morning, Dream woke up with a severe ass pain - Which he himself knows will occur a lot this week.

'I hate you, Fundy.'

And without anything in mind, he just stayed there, looking at the abyss, mindlessly thinking about the outcomes of today's cosplay.

'It would be awesome if what happened yesterday happens today, but my ass will surely hate me.'

He just shrugs it off.

The blond glanced at the figure outside his door, groaning and arching his back. "Georgie..." He moaned, letting out a breath and plopping his back on the bed once again.

"It's my turn today, Dreamie." The brunet went inside Dream's room, giggling at the whines the other was making. He plopped the costume on the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

The blond turned his head to face the costume, whimpering once he saw it was another hybrid type costume. He let out a long suffering groan, having surrendered his last ounce of confidence. Still doesn't mean he'll submit with no remarks.

"Come on, Dreamy." George pushed, poking the male's cheeks. "We don't have all day."

'We have all day you fucking pervert.'

─❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚

The difference between this outfit and the other in Dream's perspective was... It didn't look that much different from the bunny costume actually. The difference over all was the way this costume was so tight it wrapped around all the right edges and shows off his hourglass body and the ears and tail.

Oh and now the cat tail was a moving vibrator.

'Definitely different.'

Dream let out an obscenely eerie moan, pushing the cat tail inside himself. There was no doubt this cosplay was gonna end up like yesterday.

And he can't help but feel so aroused.

The blond limped outside the bathroom, glaring at George who held the vibrator's remote. His ass still ached from yesterday, and the vibrator was not making it any better.

Well, ignore the fact that he was rock hard.

George licked his lip, patting his lap and signaling for Dream to sit on it.