1

small backgrounds-

shey and dayvon have been best friends for many years since second grade to be specific. anyone and their momma knew that they would get together in the future because of how inseparable they were and just like they predicted they got together in the 10th grade and been going strong ever since. 

"hey pa why you up so early" shey asked his boyfriend of 6 years "my momma called me and i didn't want to wake you up," dayvon said back while leaning into his boyfriends chest as they stood in the kitchen of their 3 bedroom condo 

"oh ok well do you have anything planned for today" he asked him while rubbing his hands all over dayvon butt under his big t-shirt  kneading the soft skin together. "mhmm no why you have something planned baby" von said softly while looking up at his boyfriend "yea im taking you on a date later on today if thats ok" shey said "thats perfect baby" von said back while getting on his toes and kissing his boyfriend softly "i love you baby" "i love you more papa" 

on the other side of town 

kentrell is the quietest,shy, responsible person in the world he was what people called in school the nerd or the quiet kid but in reality he just kept to himself not wanting to be in drama or such. when kentrell was 17 his uncle had a party in his moms backyard and during the party one of his moms friends came in kentrell while he was doing his homework and started to touch him and trying rub all over his body. he screamed and yelled but it seemed that no one heard any of his pleads and they he was getting raped. 

the end result of that was kentrell mom kicking him out of the house for "lying and being fast in the ass" because he ended up getting pregnant but his kind soul wouldn't let him take an innocent life out of this world so he kept the child and ends up finding a decent job and a small apartment for him and his unborn until he had him.

kayden was his heart in human form and he would kill for his baby .

 "kayden mi amor come here" kentrell called his son he heard little pitter-patters against the floor "yes mommy" kayden said "what do you want for dinner" "pollo y arroz por favor," he said  (chicken and rice please) "great job baby you said that perfect" kentrell said to his son since he was teaching him their Spanish roots

 "do you want to come with me to the store to get the food" kayden shook his yes and left to get his shoes. "ok mommy i ready" kayden said coming back "ok baby lets go," he said as he grabbed his son hand locked up his apartment and went to his car to strap kayden in his car seat "i love you mommy" kayden said before he closed the door "i love you too mi amor more then anything in the world" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chile not proofread but here's a small background of them 

tell me why my two favorite writers followed me today i literally almost cried.

anywhore, whats ur name my name niya

-niya!^*+