Where the hell am I?!

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head. 'Am I dead? Did Ashura kill me?' I tried to open my eyes but immediately closed them again due to the bright light shining onto the small clearing I currently was lying on. WAIT....CLEARING?! But I was with Ashura just a few seconds ago. I faught him...my little outoto who I so dearly love, despite what I said to him. I was just jealous. And Tou-san. Oh he has to be so disappointed in me. But I really can't blame him. Afterall, I tried to kill him and Ashura. No wonder he chose Ashura to be his successor. But where the hell am I now?! Might as well go explore the place.
I stand up and walk north( at least I think so). Finally, after two hours of straight walking, I left the forest behind me. I suppose it's already afternoon by now. In the distance I can see houses. Must be these peoples colony or something like that. I make my way towards them.
After one more hour, I finally reach the village( what it turned out to be) and pass the gates. Well I try to. I am stopped by two men. One with a bandage over his nose and the other with a stick like thingy in his mouth.
"Stop right there!" the one with the bandage says "who are you?" What do I say now? Might as well go with the truth. "I'm Otsutsuki Indra. Would you mind telling me where I am?"