𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 - 𝙊. 𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞

Osamu Dazai x fem! reader

he's ooc.

5 years ago

5 years ago.

The sky was painted with a mix of pinks purples, oranges and other matching times that mixed along, along with the clouds taking the colour as well. The two teenagers ran towards the beach as the sun was in the midst of setting and giving off a golden hue. The setting sun
shone above the sea and sand giving off a glittery effect as if millions of sequins were placed all over the beach.

"Dazaiii we're almost there, come on!" Left the 15-year-old girl's lips as she ran down the beach. "I'm coming I'm coming." Responded the male, "Then come quicker!" The female shouted. A small smile etched Dazai's lips as he watched her running along the beach, enjoying herself. "OSAMU DAZAI HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE?!" -  a small groan left the boy's lips as he just replied, "I'm right here."

"Ah, there you are." Y/N replied while chuckling, "Sorry, but we have the whole beach to ourselves and since there's no one here, we could do anything we want!" The girl exclaimed, "I guess so-" He was cut off as she grabbed his wrist and ran towards the water - "LET'S GO INTO THE WATERRR!" "BE CAREFUL YOU MIGHT FALL-" And with that, the girl tripped over a stone and fell flat into the sea

The taller male stared down at the girl before bursting out in a fit of laughter, "How does someone just trip over a rock and fall into the sea," Dazai snickered, The boy was still laughing but the girl managed to get up with a small frown on her lips. Osamu glanced down at her just to be hit by a - ball?

It was a mix of sand and water clumped together.

"Really, a sandball?"

"I hate you."

"You love me don't lie"

The girl huffed before beginning to speak again.

"And if I do?"

"Well if so, the feeling is mutual."

"Huh-"

And with that, a small peck was placed on her cheek.

"Dazai-"

"Shh let's look at the sunset."

He wrapped an arm around her as they both sat on the sand. "Ah so pretty." "Osamu-" "I could look at this view all day" "DAZAI!" A loud ringing sound was heard as she grabbed Dazai's shoulder and pulled him down. The girl stared daggers at the boy yet he just smirked. "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?"

"Only for you, baby." Dazai grinned.

"What's so funny?-"  The girl exclaimed still in shock,

"Wait, you predicted this." She had soon realised.

There was a momentary silence before she spoke again, "What the hell, why'd you bring us here if you'd known we could've died." There was a hint of sadness in her voice but mostly just frustration. "I didn't know they were coming for us, I just saw a strange van pull up." The male responded, "And you didn't get the hint?!" The girl huffed as she began to walk away.

"Where are you going?"  inquired the bandaged boy.

"Away from you."

"Yet you'd still come back to me."

The girl stopped for a second, she could feel his intense stare and the smirk that'd sit on his lips without needing to physically see him; she hated it. She took a long exhale before beginning to walk again -  that was until a pair of arms swooped her up and began running 'whatthefuck' and to no surprise, it was the infamous Osamu Dazai.

"What was that about me always coming back for you again?" The girl grinned, a huff left the male as he just glanced down at her and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

So fast for someone so lanky, the girl mentally giggled as the boy began speaking again, "We're here!" He put the girl down which she looked around to see a small door leading to an area with a picnic laid out and fairy lights everywhere. "Wait do you not like it, we could go back-" The girl just went over to the male and wrapped her arms around his torso; "It's stunning, thank you Dazai." "You really think so?" "Of course!" The girl giggled. "my arms are tired" groaned the brunette, "huh-" and plop she went on the floor. Well that's gonna leave a bruise lmfao

Present time.

"Y/n? What are you doing out so late? Spoke a husky accent, "Hm? Nothing." She responded, proceeding to gaze at the night sky,
"You should come inside, it's late." The man responded, "Dos?" sighed y/n. "Is there something the matter?" "You see that star up there?" The girl asked while pointing at the star. "Yes I mean it's the only one there?" The Russian answered, "Exactly, just like he was the only one there for me - I look up to the sky every day just to see that star. It's as if he's still here and watching over me." A small smile laid on her lips while a stray tear escaped her eye.
"Dear it's okay, I'm here for you now." Fyodor sat down beside the girl and placed an arm around her, "He's gone, there's nothing we can do - it's been exactly 5 years tonight anyways."