First meet

Namjoon P.O.V

I'm sitting in my office when the door opened and four of my children ran in "appa" they all screamd "hey kids where is Jungkook?" "oh he is with Jackson oppa" Hoseok said well climbing in to my my lap when Jackson walks in holding Jungkook "ap-ap" Jungkook said happy "hello kookie" I took him from Jackson "appa I have a qustiuns?" Yoongi said well coming closer "yes yoongi what is it" I look at him "we want a new eomma" I almost dropped Jungkook "what did you say Yoongi, a new eomma?, where is this coming from" I put Hoseok down and kneeled down facing Yoongi "everyone in school makes fun of my not haveing a eomma so I want on a walk two days ago and I found an new eomma, he is so handsome and kind" my eyes widen "you whent for a walk alone and he?" I said and Yoongi nods "i want to see if anyone saw me and he did, he played with me, gave me food and walked me home" Yoongi smiled.

I haven't seen him smile this big sine she died "what is his name and you are grounded for two weeks for going out alone" "i under stand appa and his name is Kim Seokjin" I stude up and walk to Jackson "find everything you can on this Seokjin" "yes boss" Jackson bows and walks out "appa does that mean we get a new eomma" yoongi asked with hopes in his eyes "no Yoongi he is not going to be your new eomma but Lisa will be one day" Yoongi picks up the first thing that was close to him and thought it at the floor "YOONGI why did you do that!!" "I don't want Lisa to be our eomma she hate us, she was watching us  when I walked away and sometimes I see her and one of the bodyguards go in to a room and wired noeses can be heard, why cant you see appa she hates us" Yoongi stops for a moment " I'm going to my room and i don't want to talk to anyone but Jin" Yoongi said running out to his room.

As Yoongi runs out Jackson comes in with a folder "tell the maids to get some thing to eat for Yoongi and can you play with the kids" I asked Jackson as I take the folder "sure boss" he takes Jungkook and told the others to follow him.

I open the folder and start reading.

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age: 26

Lives alone after being though out by his eomma. Poor and and cant pay pils. Looking for a job.

Phone number: ****-****

I take out my phone and called him 

Jin: 
Hello?

Namjoon:
Hello is this Seokjin

Jin: 
Yes and who are you sir if I meay ask

Namjoon:
I'm Namjoon appa of Yoongi. I kinda need your help

Jin:
Sir have can I help?

Namjoon: 
Me and Yoongi  got in to a fight and he doesn't want to talk to anyone but you and if you help I will over your a job

jin: 
I can try sir umm where do you live?

Namjoon:
I live at **** stryd

Jin:
Okay sir see you in a fwe

Namjoon:
Okay bye 

Jin:
bye

I hang up  and called a maid "yes master" " Mr. kim is coming later, when he does take him to me"I look ed at her "yes master" she bows and walks away.

Jin P.O.V

I'm standing in front of a house or should I say a mansion. I knocked on the door and a maid opens the door "are you Mr. Kim?" I nod "follow me sir" she lats my in and starts walking and I followed her. We walked in to and office where a hottest man I have ever seen was sitting "master Kim he is here" the man looked up "thank you you can go, Seokjin sit down" the maid walks a way and I sit down "so like i said on the phone I need your help with yoongi" he leans agenst the desk "so you want me to talk to him?" I asked "yes and if you get him to come out of his room i will give you a job as a babysitter for me and i well pay you well" "me babysit?" I point at myself  "yes only if you want the job" "I can try sir so where is Yoongi room?" the men stands up "follow me" he starts walking making my hurry and follow after quickly "um sir can I know what the fight was about?" " umm the fight was about Yoongi want to new eomma and he wants you and I said no because I have someone else in mind her name is Lisa then he thought something at the floor and walked out not happy at all the said Lisa doesn't care about them" I nodded. We get to a door and the men knocks it "Yoongi Jin is here like you wanted" for a minute you couldn't hear anything "go away I don't believe you" I heard Yoongi voise, the men looks at me and the door "Yoongi sweety it is me can you open the door?" inside I heard noses then the door opens and Yoongi stude there and pulled me in then closed the door again "Hey Yoongi is everything okay?" He hugs me and shake his head "No appa doesn't listen" "is it about Lisa?" He nods "she hates us , she sometimes goes in to a room with another bodyguard" I picked Yoongi up "look Yoongi life isn't always fare but I have to thank you because of you I might get a job babysitting you if you want that and I will be batter then this Lisa" I smiles at him making him smile back "yes I will love that Jin" "now go say sorry to your appa" I put him down and walked to the door and open it to see the handsome men was still standing there, Yoongi hugs the men "I'm sorry appa and is Jin really going to be our new babysitter?" the men nods "if Jin wants" they both look at me, I nod smiling "Okay then let's meet the reast of the children".

The reast of the children!!!.