Under the station

"Thank you" Sarah said,looking at Dylan eyes with a shy smile. And that was the beginning.

Dylan was surprised by her perfect small smile.

   -"Do you speak English? ,Em, i mean ,you're welcome".
  -"Yeah, i speak English very well, so,I'm Sarah nd I'm 16 years old"
  -"Oh i like this name; Sarah, nice to meet you, I'm Dylan, a tourist nd I'm 20 years. "
"Nice to know you. Well I see you're reading this book. By the way i like this author" she said this nd she was completely embarrassed coz she usually doesn't talk to strangers.

-"oh, yeah he's good. So what do you do?"
-"i m actually a student on high school,nd i was running trying to reach the bus but i fell down. Nd now I'm late, nd u .i guess you're australien?"
-"yeah, y re right.well Sarah i just met you, but i think you're an interesting person i got to know you"

Sarah was shocked coz for the first time someone said he's interested in her.
"Nd you're pretty. Please allow me to offer you a great day coz i feel a powerful chemistry between us. " he added.
"Well ,i feel the same thing, but I'm not sure if it would succeed. Ahh .look Dylan i liked you when you held me but I m afraid, I'm only 16,i don't know you yet"
-"sometimes you don't have to think a lot, you just take a chance, i see you're afraid, but i promise you you'll be safe with me ,nd I'm just asking you for a date, not for getting married haha"  he said it with a shy laugh nd blushed checks.
"Um,you're right nd okay let's do it"
Then the bus arrived.