chapter 1

"Hey mom I am heading off to class, see you in a bit!" shouted Amber.

"Okay see you later."

     Amber grabbed her books and her car keys then walked out the door to her car. She was off to American Academy of Dramatic Arts. She walked to her first class whitch Jake Logan also takes that class with her to.

     When she was heading to her next class she was kinda lost. Jake comes up to her and asked if she wanted to go anywhere after classes. "Of course not I have to get home to my family after classes." "Maybe some other time."  "Since you are right here do you know room 218 is?" "Yes just go through this hall tenth one to the left" Jake said. "Thanks see you later" she replied as she's walking down the hall she sees these rooms on the right 201-203-205-207-209-211- 213-215-217 and 219.   Then On the left she saw rooms 202-204-206-208-210-212- 214-216-218.

       "There it is" she said opening the door to her class and she walks to the  very back of the classroom and sat down, because she was a little late to class and all of the seats were taken...................

     "Mom I'm home,"Amber said.

     "OK" she said in a load voice. "Where is Dad?" "He's at work he will be home in 3 hours."

'OK that's fine!

"Ring ring ring hey I will be right back my phone is ringing"

"Hey amber what's up? "

"Not much what are you doing lylah "

"Nothing just laying down"

"Do you want to come over ?"

"Sure "