suprise shawty 😏🌝🥖🕺🏻

a/n long time no see also you guys new name is hero's k? you guys rockin with the song⁉️          

eva pov

i watched what anna had done HUH? motherfucking honey wheres my super suit type shit, as i was thinking i saw something behind the blechers and walking onto the feild ONG it was fucking those guys hello no, i rappidley tap on katies shoulder, "what." she replid. everyone looked at me and i pointed to the guys, anna and katie started running and so did the other guys i didnt know what was happening, then i saw anna run back and she picked me up bridle style and started running.

anna pov

we all started running but i didn't see eva i look behind me and she's just standing there fucking dumb ass, i run back and pick her up i cant deal with this. eva taps on my shoulder rappidiley. "what." i whisper as im running she says gun and i turn around the guys see us and are pointing a gun at us "fuck." i say and strat running faster and they start shooting WTF. i feel it hit arm but i didn't care i had to get eva to safety, i slide on the rocks into a bathroom and lock the door i accidentaly fall on eva. "shit sorry." i say getting up but she pulls me back down and then....

MOTHERFUCKING CLIFF HANGER HERO's HEHE MWAHHAHAHHA

anyway anyone wanna give me. reason not to end it lol 

but fr are ya'll rockin with the sound⁉️.            ?????????????

anyway bye...

P:S 

for my friday my step father decided to go missing at 7:30 pm on a 4 wheeler then get found at 3:30 am lmao how was your weekend also we saw a fuckin ufo on staurday we rockin with the trauma⁉️