Hoping for the best

*1 month time skip*

Arlo's POV:

"Brax baby let go I have to go."

"Why can't you stay with me a little longer?''

"Cause my love I told Orion that I would hang out with him today. I have to get my suite made for their wedding. And Charlie and Emilio are coming since we have to get ready for Charlie's wedding too."

"I forgot we have 2 weddings to go to soon."

"Didn't Daph ask you to be a bridesmaid ?''

"Yea me, her step sister and Em.That reminds me she said she was coming over later to tell me something."

"See you will be busy today now let go please."

"Make me."

"Baby I love you but it's too early-"

"Please play with me before you go."

I couldn't resist that . I mean she was lying there completely naked , she was glowing.I kissed her along her neck and slowly pulled back the sheet that was covering her. She squealed and began blushing. I kissed down her body until I reached her core. The sight of her made my mouth water. Saying that I didn't love the way she moaned my name or gripped my hair would be a lie. I teasley licked a strip up her folds.

"No don't tease love not today."

"Awe but petal you look so pretty when you get all frustrated with me."

"Please sir."

Oh man she knew exactly what she was doing. I kissed her lips once more before diving straight into it. The sheets under her were soaked by the minute.

"Mi amor you are making a mess."

"Oh but baby you taste so good I could care less."

I let my breath fan against her core which was glistening. She continued to moan and whimper under me. When I added fingers to the mix her beautiful moans became hoarse. I knew she was getting close to her climax. Something about pleasing her was enough to make me reach my own climax if I let it.

"Sir I-i ...I'm cum-cumming."

"It's okay princess let me taste you."

With that she came undone and pulled me back up so she could taste herself on my lips.

"How was that baby?''

"Great I think I am tired again."

"Well I have to go soon."

"Wait bubs I didn't do anything for you."

"Uh well umm..."

"Talk to me."

"Icamewhenyouweremoaningmynamei'msorry."

"Arlo what?''

"I well..."

"No need to be embarrassed bubs."

"When you were moaning and whimpering I kinda came to the sound of you. You sounded so pretty I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry."

"Hey It's okay. You remember the 2 days you went to stay with your mom?"

"Uhh yea.."

"Well when we were on facetime I came to you talking to me.You were tired and your voice was so nice."

I was shocked I never Knew Brax did things like that. I mean she is very comfortable in her sex life which I'm still tryna get used to but I love how everything is open with her. I kissed her forehead and got up to get ready. We both have been busy between wedding planning and redecorating the house. It's November now so everyone is going to Tennessee for Thanksgiving in a week or so. We all decided to go to stay in cabins. I finally got to the suite shop.