𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖍

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

character: illumi genre: flirt-y/ fluffbrief description: sleepover at the zoldycks ?

character: illumi
genre: flirt-y/ fluff
brief description: sleepover at the zoldycks ?

warnings:
little bit kinky maybe a soft lime...not too bad dw !!
mentions of alcohol and mild swearing

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Y/N POV

as i slowly paced the halls of the zoldyck mansion, i grew more and more nervous. i was a trained assassin myself just from another family.

but who would've thought that even i was scared of a house.

the people who lived there i was perfectly fine with, i got along very well with alluka, me and killua would sometimes go on missions and illumi and i had a... complicated relationship.

i recognised my surroundings and started to saunter into the kitchen. i helped myself to a glass of water and sat down at a table.

sipping my drink i noticed kikyo wander into the kitchen.

"oh! are you staying here for a bit y/n?"

"sorry for the short notice but i was in a rush and just finished a relatively dangerous job"

i looked down at my hands cupping my drink.

"i hope you don't mind that i helped myself in and to a drink"

"ah i see. that's fine y/n you're always welcome in our home"

she smiled. surprisingly

"and i think illumi is home as well... maybe you two could talk"

a blush started to form across my cheeks, i shook my head quickly and looked back at her, her robot face almost taunting me.

"i'll be off now, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask any of us to get you something, after all you are a guest here"

"thank you very much madam" i smiled

"no problem y/n, i'll see you around"

she then twirled around and left as elegantly as she entered leaving me with my thoughts. i'm surprised she treated me so well, maybe she changed her mind about me.

just as i was trying to collect my thoughts and enjoy my drink, the door bust open again, and a tall, slim figure emerged from the hallway.