chapter 5

Vivian

I pulled up to Hooters and got out. Today was a pretty day, I might ask Asia to go to the beach later. I walked in Hooters and was greeted by Kim. "Wassup Viv" "Hey Kimmie boo" I said calling her by the nick name I gave her. "Has it been slow? " she rolled her eyes "girl I wish, this the slowest its been all day" "damn" I said looking around. "Carrie working the bar, I gotta get these customers." "Okay boo. "

Jay

That girl from hooters been on my mind all night. My girl been blowing up my phone all day but I didn't wanna deal with her right now. Our relationship is meeting its course and i don't know how to tell her ass.

I was leaving the mall and wanted some food. Maybe I could stop by Hooters and see if she there. I gotta at least know her name.  I pulled into the parking lot 10 minutes later and got out.

I hope she here man, I'm going out my way just to see this girl. "Hello welcome to Hooters. Table for one or you wanna sit at the bar. " the host asked. Her name tag said Kim. "Uhhhh… " I looked towards the bar and there she was. She had on a white tight v neck,  some levi shorts that had her ass looking nice and some fresh white forces. Her hair was in a bun and she was laughing with a lady at the bar. "Sir? " "my bad, the bar. "

Vivian

"Wait Carrie so you saying this random customer proposed to you with no ring but a with a hot wing? " I asked laughing. " Girl yes I was like please get up sir" she said laughing. "Oh wow, was he drunk" "as hell" she said.  "Lawdd lemme go, I got a hair appointment. " " alright honey I'll see you Tomorrow night" "aight"

I started to head out but I was stopped by someone lighty grabbing my arm "Excuse me,  miss" I turned around and saw an attractive man. He had on a whole pink dolphin outfit. This nigga had money to afford the whole outfit. First thing that came to mind was drug dealer. "yes" "you are so beautiful, what is your name?" "Vivian and yours?" "My name is Jay. Could I get your number?" He very direct. I smiled and said "I'm sorry Jay, I don't give my number out. " he looked at little disappointed and said "okay Ms. Vivian I'll be seeing you around. " I smiled and walked out.