part 5

V: WAIT JUNGKOOK!!
(Tae rushed and looked for jungkook he asked from the reception girl and she replied "she just went out" tae replied "ok.. thank you" tae ran to jk stoped him by pulling him towards him(tae)... now there faces are inches away.. then jk said "what are you doing?? Get off me everyone will see" tae replied " let them see after all they should know that you are my fiance"
Jk:what do you mean?
V: you will see... btw way did u came here??
Jk:ya ya we will see*roll eyes* first leave me than i will tell you why i came here...
(Tae leaved jk)
Jk:i wanted to ask if you can drop me home i forgot to bring my wallet and don't have money for a bus..

(Taehyung's office is near from jungkook's university... so jungkook can come to taehyung's office by walking)

V:ok sure i will drop u...
Jk:thanks... let's go than..

(They sit in taehyung's car and tae started driving)

While driving:
V:why you wanted me to drop you? I mean couldn't you ask you brother...
Jk:i could but i also wanted to....
V:to???
Jk:hangout... yeah only hangout..
V:you are acting weird..
Jk:you are acting like ash*le *whispers*
V:sorry i can't hear you??
Jk:just drive...
V:wanna go to a cafe before??
Jk:sure..
V:there is a cafe near by we will stop here..
Jk:ok..

(They got out of the car and went in... tae ordered a special table in the corned then jk asked "why did you ordered the table in the corner"
V:because i wanted too... come sit
*tae took the chair out for jk and jk sat on it*
Jk:thanks.... by the way what were you saying about fiance..
V:look jungkook really like you.. and i have never trusted girls... and even boys exept my father and yours but i think you are uniqe... i see something special in you... you are different from others.... and just like my ideal type.. and i really love you
Jk: you do?
Taehyung : yes jungkook. When first time i saw you i felt something unique in you like i have never seen in someone else. You really are special.
(Jungkook smiled and hugged taehyung. At first tae was shocked but than he hugged back)
Jk: i really didn't thought you like me.
V: how can no one like you? You are so beautiful.
Jk: yah stop flirting.
Taehyung chuckled took jungkook's and kissed his knuckles. Jungkook got blushed.

After a while taehyung dropped jungkook to his house and went back to his office

Taehyung was working in his office suddenly his phone rang. He picked the phone up and saw it is jungkookm he picked the phone up and said"
V: hi bunny, what happened?  Why did you call me?
Jk: i wanted to ask that..
V: that?
Jk: can we go to shopping tomorrow? If you are free.
V:umm. Yes. But why?
Jk: nothing just wanted to.
V: ok than see you tomorrow. Bye.
Jk: bye.

Jungkook cutted the phone and started to study for his test of science tomorrow.

After sometime taehyung came back to his house. He took a quick shower and changed his clothes and went downstairs. He saw his dad was sitting on the couch. He went to him and sat beside him.

V: dad.
Mr kim: yes tae?
V: i took a long time deciding but i have made my decision.
Mr kim: what decision?
V: i will marry jungkook
Mr kim: really? <mr kim hugged tae and tae hugged back>
Mr kim: i m happy to hear your decision and i m sure you will stay happy with him and so will he.
V:hmm. I hope so.

Guys i know i m uploading after a long time but i will upload a part once a week. I hope you all like this part. Love you all. Borahae💜💜