chapter 2\ Introish

Oh hey guys well my name is Janet I'm 18 years old

I have 2 babies well toddlers there 3 years old there twins . I know what your thinking what a slut she had kids at 15 . but if u really hear me out and let me explain you'll understand that I was raped at that age year your probably thinking she's lieing trying to cover up that she's a slut . its ok if you don't believe me my own parents didn't believe me so they kicked me out . so I was 15 and pregnant . I had to finish school I'm in my señor in high school now but I had to find a job somewhere to stay at a really young age . but its all worth it when I see my babies smile . so now I'm a nurse I really have high grades we have a program in our school that let's us have real jobs so I'm a nurse and future pediatrician .

So my babies birthday in 2 days I have a surprise for them

I'm taking the to Disney world . yes ur wondering how is going to afford it but I've been earning money to give them everything I didn't .I don't have enough to treat them like royalty like I wish I could treat them but I try.

Ok so that enough for now haha so now were we left off

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So on our way there we parked the car and ran in we got a booth . the kids sat on one side and I sat on the other . ok guys so you want pancakes with bacon right I asked

Yes mommy Abby said

What about to drink whatcha want I asked

Apple juice said Abby

Chocolate milk said Kayden

Onece we ordered our food we started making convo .

So what do guy want ur birthday party to be like I asked

unicorns mommy said Abby.

NO kayden said not that girly stuff it has coodys he said with a yuck face . hey I'm a girl and I don't have coodys Abby protested .

Yea you do all girls have coodys kayden said

Ok that means me and mommy have coodys Abby said

Yea I noe said Kayden

I looked at them weirdly and played along ok since me and Abby have coodys them tomorrow me and Abby are going to the mall and have a girls day while u go to pre-school .

Yayyyyy Abby screamed

Hey thats not far said Kayden

But Kay u wouldn't want to spend a day with girls with coodys I said

I'm sorry mommy u don't have coodys and can Abby go to preschool with me tomorrow he asked with a said tone . I gave Abby a weird look and she shrugged he shoulders .

Why babe what the problem I asked Kayden .

It just that when Abby's not there all the kid mess with me and are mean to me he said .

Hey hun what do h mean they mess with you I said .

Yea mommy they push me and say mean things they say that I don't have a daddy and that I'm going to turn into a girl he said with watery eyes.

Abby moved closer to him and hugged him

Don't worry Kay I'll be with u tomorrow and no one will bug u she said

No kayden said I'm the man and suppose to protect you he said .

Its fine hunny I'll take care of it ok how about we forget everything and go play video games I said

Ok mommy they both said

In my own thoughts was how can little kids be so curl now a days and j knew I had to do something about it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well that was that tell me what you think and see if I should keep going

This is just the beginning and it gets better yea lol

And the pics are just random sometimes so yea