Some important work

Anokhi sighed as she closed the chain of her bad and finally her packing was completed.She was going back to Kapurthala as her father was ill and wanted to meet her.
She was not sure how to react.She was worried for her father's health but was surprized that why did her father wanted to see her after that marriage incident as,according to him,she was a useless baggage of shame for him and her family.
But somewhere,she was also happy that maybe,her father will forgive her and they could start afresh.

Anokhi freshend up quickly and got ready for her college.She had an important task to complete before returning to Kapurthala and that was to thank  HIM ,her Shaurya sir for all the favours he had done to her and seek forgivness for all the attitude,rudeness and tantrums she had shown to her in these three months.

Anokhi reached college and attended all her classes.She decided to meet Shaurya sir after the college was over as he had no class with them today.

After the college was over,Anokhi moved towards Shaurya sir's cabin so that she can thank him and maybe,she wanted to see him for last time before going back home for she was not sure when will she return and when will she get a chance to see his face again.