Aise hain,humko gile tumse na jane kyun?

'' May I come in sir?''
As soon as these words escaped her lips,his eyes shot up at her.Maybe she was here to share her problems with him,or was it something else? He wanted to bombard her with questions but decided to do otherwise.The one and only Shaurya Sabarwal will not behave like a despo infront of her.

'Come in, Ms.Bhalla'
'Bataiye,how can I help u?'
'Actually sir,mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai'
'Kaho,ab kis baat par lecture dene aayi ho?' -He himself did not know why he was trying to pick up a fight with her unnecessarily.Maybe,he liked it.

'Aapki problem kya hai,jab dekho tab mujhse jhagda karne ki koshish karte hain?' she snapped back angrily.
'Dekho,tumhein bhi pata hai ki tum jab bhi mere paas ati ho ya toh jhagda karne aati ho,ya lecture dene aati ho,ya koi nayi musibat lekar aati ho'-he answered.
'Dekhiye sir,na toh aapse jhagda karke ya aapko lecture dekar mujhe Bharat Ratna milta hai,na maine aapse kabhi help mangi hai'
'Mujhe tumse behes nhi karni(karni thi actually)batao kya musibat lekar aayi ho?' -he spat,unware of the blunder he created.He had hurt her.

Was she so troublesome for him?She wanted to thank him from heart and wanted to see his face for the last time before returning to Kapurthala.But this man,he was making fun of her,she was only a troublemaker for him.  

Only she knew how much she had suffered to reach here,in SIAC so that she can make her career and prove herself.Leaving her home,her family and specially her mother and her Babli di was not an easy task for her.She knew that the anger and hatred which her father will have for her will come out on her mother and sister.She knew they are sacrificing so much for her.But people won't understand.Everyone was the same.

'Kuch nhi sir,aapke liye khush kabhri layi hoon aur aakhri baar aapko apki sari help ke liye thanku aur aapko itna pareshaan karne ke liye sorry kehna tha'- as she spoke these words,a lump formed her throat.She wanted to deny this fact badly,but to her misfortune,it was true.She will miss HIM,badly.

'What do you mean?aur ye 'aakhri baar' matlab?' he got up form his seat and held her tightly by her shoulders.