Sairat OS: First Time

After having dinner Virat and Sai returned back to their room to retire for the day. As they sat on the bed, Virat started taking pillows to setup the pillow fort, "leave it, don't setup the pillow fort there's no need for it anymore" Sai insisted, Virat was a little taken aback and stopped doing so. They laid down facing each other. Sai's one hand was under her cheek and the other between them, Virat's one hand was under his head and other on his side. They laid on their bed looking at each other, Sai twinkled her eyes at Virat and gave him a smile, Virat reciprocated the gesture. The physical attraction between them was very strong and they knew that but never did anything about it.
Virat then kept his hand on Sai's hand, Sai looked at their hands then looked at him and gave him a soft smile. This encouraged Virat and he inched closer to her, Sai too inched closer to him, they both slowly kept inching closer to each other, without having any control over it. Now they were closer to each other than they've ever been, their nose touching each other's, they could inhale each other's hot breaths, Sai parted her lips and was breathing through her mouth Virat noticed it and it turned him on. He kept his hand on her neck below her ear with his thumb holding her jawline, then their lips brushed against each other's as Virat pressed his lips on Sai's lips strongly, she reciprocated, they pulled back with their nose still touching the other's. Now Virat kept his other hand on her waist, then his hands slid under her kurta through the side slit, as he did so Sai closed her eyes and was breathing heavily, his hands traveled from her waist to her stomach to her cleavage, to her breast to finally her nipple, with his thumbs caressing her nipples, she gasped. Sai could feet it pulsating in her panties, and he could feel the blood rushing down there and getting hard. Virat then went over her got rid of her kurta, then went near her and bit her lower lip and nibbled on it, Sai moaned in his mouth and pulled back, looked at him and said "it's my first time", "mine too" Virat replied, she widened her eyes at him with a frown as if he said something beyond belief, "then how do you know how to do it" she asked, "I've watched enough videos to know the basics" he answered, Sai got shy, lowered down her eyes smiled shyly and said "but I haven't", Virat smirked and said "we could watch the videos together if you want", she looked at him and smiled shyly. Virat got the laptop and they watched the videos together, watching them together turned them on even more. Then he kept the laptop back and came back to the bed, looked at his wife then initiated further, he pulled her legging and got rid of it, held her shoulders and made her lay down, then got rid of her panty. He stood up and undressed himself, Sai's eyes widened and she gasped looking at her husband naked, he then went between her legs and started rubbing her spot,  and licked it, then went upwards and nibbled on her nipples moaning and making her moan. He then mashed his lips against her lips, she too hungrily pushed her mouth back, pushing their tongue to the moist area within, they worked their mouths against each other, their tongues battling like wrestlers. He then suddenly thrusted into Sai, she gasped and whimpered, blood started oozing out, "are you okay, is it hurting too much?" He asked, she nodded and said "no, I am fine, keep going", Virat took some tissues from the drawer of the bedside table and wiped the blood. Virat thrusted back into Sai, she moaned. His thrusts were slow yet deep, "you could go faster and deeper" said Sai, Virat smirked at his wife's demand and started to go faster and deeper, kissed her as they both moaned. They had to cover each other's mouths when the moans got too loud. They completely satisfied each other's need and gave each other immense pleasure, they screamed each other's names as they reached their climax together. Then Virat and Sai looked at each other smiling and sharing an eye contact, and slept cuddling.