1. LITTLE LOST BOY

Hey kids today im going to tell you the story of how I met your father... It all began five years ago....

(Timeskip)

"The bar is closing in 10 minutes, sir, so maybe you should get ready to go", the bartender says.

"I don't have anywhere to go, and anyways... which damn Bar closes at 10pm?", me whining about my problems.

"Well, you can not stay here", the bartender tells me looking annoyed.

I walk out of the bar, slightly stumbling over my own feet because I drank a little to much.

The thing no one understands is, that I don't have a home my family abandoned me a year ago and I don't have friends. I'm also broke so I steal from other people. Mot much just an apple or some pounds.

I don't want to admit it but I'm scared alone and I'm really sad and I really wished that I hadn't been drunk that night last year and hadn't done these awful things that got me kicked out. Unfortunately my dad saw everything and he told me "You should go, son... I don't want you in this house anymore". After that I just packed some things and left without saying goodbye, not even to my sisters, who were always there for me.

As I'm walking down the street deep in my memories and regrets, I see a bridge and I decide to sleep under it.

I'm very happy I dicided taking my phone, my phone charger, a blanket and my guitar with me when I left home. I'd like to say that I'm a quite good guitarplayer so sometimes I sing on the street hoping for people to throw some money.

My thoughts get interrupted by the Horror-Twins Jason and Jackson:"Oh look who's coming there... the little lost boy".  They sound like they are one person.

The twins are really cruel and brutal to everyone, especially to small kids and homeless people (aka me)... they are kinda famous because of their bad reputation of bullying people in the little village I'm staying in at the moment. One thing I definitely know about them is that when you see them, you need to run.

I try walking slowly backwards but of course I have to trip over the only stone lying lost under the bridge. I fall backwards but try to get up immediately.

"Oh no pal, you're going nowhere"Jason and Jackson say at the exact same time like some cliche-twins.

(Caution: Aggressive content)

Jason and Jackson are both really huge, like 6'2, so Jason easily lifts me up and smashes my body to the ground. I groan in pain. I can't see straight anymore. Jackson takes over and dashes his right fist right to my jaw and without any hesitation he hits my nose with his left fist.

I feel a horrible pain and I taste the horrible taste of blood in my mouth.

As if that wasn't enough, Jason kicks me right in the balls so hard that I freese. I can't move... but what are they doing now? I start to panick... Jason takes my left hand and presses it to the ground, Jackson does the same to my right arm, so that I can't even try to fight back.

I see how Jason and Jackson are whispering something... I just can't hear what.

Then Jackson rips off his trousers and his boxers  so I'm able to see his erection. I know whats going to happen. My eyes are blurry and I want to faint. The next thing I feel is someone lifting my legs up so that I lie in my back with my legs over Jacksons shoulders. I try everything... I want to kick, but it seems like Jason is holding my legs too tight.

I feel Jackson entering me. It's the most horrifying feeling... I scream, I cry but no one seems to care. After Jackson is finished, it's Jason's turn and I have to go through this whole torture again. After few minutes I can't take it anymore and pass out...

(Agressive content is over)

When I wake up, I have the most painful headache I've ever had and dry blood all over my face. I can't move! Looking down I realise that I'm completely naked and my arse hurts so bad that I could faint...

'those bloody assholes raped me' I try to repress a warm tear running down my cheek. It must be the pain and the degrading situation I guess.

I decide to pull myself together after I hit the ground swearing, screaming and crying, letting all my aggrissions out and see that the Horror-Twins are gone. Relieved I start searching for my clothes which I can't find.

'Those fooking bastards! They hid my clothes!'

I want to scream. I want to cry, my body hurts so bad... every bone in my face and the lower part of my body screams vengeance. The sight of my blanket helps me calm down and I'm so relieved that I don't have to walk naked through the village.

I wrap the blanket around my body like a towel and take all my belongings with me.

Running from bush to bush hoping that nobody sees me, I suddenly bump into some guy. He has brown long curls and beautiful emerald-green eyes that remind me of a mysterious forrest.

The sight of him makes me feel paralyzed and I feel my body responding to him.

'Wow, he's incredibly gorgeous. Sooo handsome. I need to walk away. What would he think of me? My eyes are swollen, I have Blood on my face, I look rediculous and I'm only wearing a blanket...'

So hi Everyone:)! This was my first chapter of my first Story.

I just want to say that even if the story is told to his future kid he doesn't mention everything it's just like that you can understand the story better.

Im trying to get better English wrighting skills because I'm actually from Germany... I really hope you enjoy it so far and if you have any questions, go ahead and ask me. I'd love to get to know some of you. I also take some requests:) <3

Sorry for the horrible content of the chapter, I promise I won't write much more of it:(

Word count: 1075

04/12/2021