part 1

There was a little more than a month left of school. It was the last year before college,  so two best friends,  Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, decided to enjoy it as much as possible.
It looked like they have been friends since they were born, which was actually partly true: They lived really close to each other and started hanging out together when they were like 3.
If Tyler ever got to describe his best friend,  he'd probably say Josh is shy, but around people who he is really close to he can be loud, funny and really interesting to talk to. Even though Tyler noticed that his friend was really anxious most of the time, he was sure his shyness would disappear completely as the time goes.
Josh really liked Tyler. He was always  really friendly not only to him, but also to other people.  He could gather people around himself while telling stories, it was really easy for him to make new friends. Sometimes he only appeared friendly because he often thought most of the people he knows are annoying. But it was never Josh.
He was smart and really opinionated.

It was Monday, Tyler was picking up his friend to drive to school,  as usual.
- Wait a minute while I put my shoes on! - shouted Josh from the front door.
Josh always took a bit too long to get ready,  he liked to dress a bit more interesting than anyone in their school, but he wasn't any kind of popular, so nobody really noticed it.
- Looking good today, huh?
- Not as good as you, mate,- they both chuckled
As they made their way to school, Tyler started talking
- So, do you think there's something you want to do to make this summer special?
- Haven't really thought yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll try to think of something really fun to do as this is our last summer before college.
- You're right. That's why I thought that we should spend some time together as I suppose we're going to different colleges?
- Yeah, do you have anything on your mind?
- I actually started making a list, there are very few things on it though. I was thinking of  going somewhere quiet and calm, I want to have a break from this city.
- Wow, I like it.  This should definitely be included in our summer list.
- Okay.  I'll  see  you at lunch. Do we have math together as well?
- No, its tomorrow, thanks for driving me, Tyler
They got out of the car  and hugged as Tyler was locking it.

Josh went to his calculus class and  his friend had biology.
The teacher started talking but Josh didn't really listen. He was thinking how he wants his summer to be and he realized he only wanted one thing:  to spend it with Tyler.

-Hey!- waved Josh to his friend.
They were sitting together at lunch as they always did, talking about how their day went.
- It actually feels really odd to feel you're growing up, Josh. I dont even know what to do.
- I guess the only thing we got to do right now is try not to lose time.