Chapter 1

Chapter One: What is it?

Sky's P.O.V

"You can't let them know!" She yelled at me. I felt dizzy as I sat down. Her purple eyes starred at my yellow ones. I couldn't get her mad. I don't even know if this is all in my head. "Sky!" Ty calls my name. I froze. She put my sunglasses on me and hid in my shadow. Ty opened the door. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nodded.

Ty's P.O.V

Sky has been acting wierd since Saturday. Like he has been in his room most of the time and always wears his sunglasses all the time. What is going on with him? He looked like something was up. I'm worried. Not only because he is my best friend but I have a sma- no huge crush on him.

Shadow's P.O.V

Dang it Ty! I hid in Sky's shadow. I watched them, not hearing what they were saying because my headphones were on. He soon left and I came out from hiding. "So Sky think on it. I will come back later." With that I ran backwards and jumped out the window feeling the night air and flew off. Think on it Skybrine.

Time skip to morning in Skybrine's P.O.V

I felt nervous. Shadow came by yesterday telling me my powers. And as usual, she was almost discovered. Not like she cared. I got up and headed out the door of my room. I walked down the dim hallway to see Ty had his arms cross and looked at me. "What is going on?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something but another voice came in. "Skyb- oh hey Ty how are you?" Shadow really? "Who are you?" Ty growled. Shadow smirked. I shook my head pleading that she won't reveal anything. "I am Shadow. You may have not heard from me before since well... things. Anyways. Hi there!" Why Shadow why. "Get out!" Ty yelled.

Shadow's P.O.V

Its really funny how Ty thinks he has more power because he is an adult. I am way more stronger. He dashed towards me, until he hit my force field. I lunged foward at him as everything went dark. My eyes glowed red as my wings unfolded. Ty shook in fear. "What are you?" He asked looking at me. I smirked, that you could even see my teeth and my fangs. "I am a shadow dragon." And with that I disappeared. This is the first level if my new game. The Gameplay.