Under the Moon Chapter, 1

Under The Moon

Chapter, 1

So does the chat like milk?. *whispers Tikky do you think he does?* Ohh the ladybug falling for chat noir? -awkwardness- He does Marinette his a Chat A CHAT! Who are you talking to Marinette? CHAT NOIR you should be resting here, eat this and swallow this pill. Good night Kitty, Good- Goodnight *falls asleep* 

The Next Day

Chat Noir? Are you gone? Pls don't be detransform *GASP* oh he's gone Tikky do you know what time it is?, Marinette you better run to school. It's 8:28 AHH I LOST ONE-HOUR of school. Hey Marinette, Ohh hey Adrian hey do you know if the heater is working? No it broke Where you jaket? I forgot it but I don't wanna bother my bodyguard, OH stay here i'll be right back, Here I was making it for Cha- a friend yea a friend, oh thanks Marinette

Back At Marinette's place

Hey Tikky where's that note I left, when I was going to give chat noir that jacket? *GASP* I left it on Adrian's jacket WHAT IF HE FIND IT!

Adrian's Place

PLAG PLAG DO YOU THINK MARINETTE KNOW THAT IM CHAT NOIR THERE'S A NOTE IN THE JACKET THAT MARINETTE GAVE ME, I have to go to Marinette's place! PLAGG CLAWS OUT.

Marinette's Place

¡Hey Marinette, AHHH! Marinette is everything ok? YES YES Mom just saw a spider but it's a fly, Ok CHAT *Grabs Him by arm* Oh no… "Mhf Mhf" GASP, what are you doing here! YOU WANT TO CHOKE ME? NO ANSWER ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE *Chat noir ring beep's* Do you have cheese? Camembert? *Detransform* MARINETTE CLOSE YOUR EYES! A- A- AHH ADRIAN IS CHAT NOIR, SHHH your mom is down there, NO SHE'S IN THE BAKERIE NOW! Why are you freaking out you already knew?, No I DIDN'T…. 

TO BE CONTINUED...