Chapter 1

Roses

Roses are flowers that others consider as Beautiful or lovely. The Rose has many meanings like.

Roses are most commonly associated with love and romance.

Or...

Roses can also mean secrecy or confidentiality

Sometimes I would compare myself to a Rose, cuz it's pretty but has torns to protect and hide it's in security's.

Something that I used to do, but now I'm someone you should be afraid of making your enemy.

Roses have different meaning also with different colors.

Like...

White Rose has always been a symbol of purity, innocence and in some cases, chastity, and for roses, it is no exception.

Something I always wanted to be, A White Rose.

It would always be something you would be jelous of, because of how loveable it is, no matter how much you try to hate it.

You could say I'm someone who hated things or people that I want to be. But there is one rose that I have never envied.

That is...

The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can convey many meanings. The color black has often been synonymous with death and mourning.

A black rose is a flower I respected the most because

sometimes...

black roses to symbolize bereavement, loss and mortality. A single black rose might be sent by a close friend and/or loved one leaving for a war or on a journey from which he did not expect to return.

I never know why I really respected the black rose, maybe I respected it cuz it reminds me of my younger self. A lonely person who lost everything to people who never deserve's a single rose of any color other than a black rose.

The Red, White, and Black Roses are the only rose I would never hate. Cuz they would always remind me who I am, and who I'll never be.