The Morning Of School.

⚠️BEEP BEEP BEEP⚠️ as the sound of my annoying alarm clock goes off.
"Hunni you getting up? We gotta go to the school by 8:30, someone is giving you a tour of the school before classes start today." as my mom says
"Okay, I'll get ready in a bit." I say tired af. I got up and took a quick shower.
After my shower I put on My 'whatever' shirt, it's black with white writing, I put on my black sweater and some blue skinny jeans.. For my makeup I put on some concealer to hide my pimples (yuck) than I put on some on point eyeliner and mascara & for my hair I just straightened it.
*8:20*
"Come one Girls! We have to leave!"
You mom says yelling.
Oh yeah, I forgot to say who my sisters are, well theres Rebeca she's in grade 12, Germaine in grade 11 and me, grade 10.
*gets to school*
Well, this should be fun. When we get to school we go to the principals office.
"Hey girls, I'm Mr.Truman" as he greets us.. "Hi, my name is Malissa, these are my daughters Rebecca , Germaine & Vanessa." "Well here At Westside the grade 11/12s are on a different side from the 10&9s , so one of the students will show Vanessa around while I show Germaine & Rebecca the other side. Jack! Come here please, would you mind showing Vanessa around to her main classes today?"
"Yeah sure sure." As Jack Says.
"Hunni, pay attention." My mom says Trynna get me off my phone.
I look up and see this pretty cute guy.😍
"Jack this is Vanessa, Vanessa this is Jack, he will show you around and the classes you take because he's in grade 10 also."
"Hey." I say to Jack
"Hey" he says an winks. I got rank butterflies when he did that..
"Well classes start in half an hour, wanna get started?"Jack says
"Yeah sure" I say.
He shows you to the classrooms you'll be at today.. He's pretty chill.
"So that's it, classes start in bout 10mins, wanna get a drink?"
"Yeah, I'm thirsty" (😂😂) i say.
*bell rings*
"Hey Jack" this girl says
"Oh hey Tash, this is Vanessa, she's in our class" Jack says.
"Hey I'm Natasha," she says & hugs me.
"hey I'm Vanessa." I say.
"Okay class, sit down, I'll put you guys into groups of 2" a teacher says
"Well, do we got a new student? I'm mr.Gering, I'll be your homeroom, math & gym teacher!" the teacher who I assume is Mr.Gering.
He put everyone into groups of 2, I got put with Natasha , she's actually really cool too!
"So today should be easy, for you. Everyone is nice here" Natasha says
"Good (:" I say.
*skip all the way to 6 period*
today is going good actually, i met about 5 people today.
"Jack Vanessa, wanna sit together?"
"Yesh"I say
*skip to half way thru 6period*
"So on Friday there's a party, we have it every year , it fun, but crazy, wanna come with me & these other boys? You can bring Natasha?"
"Uh, I'll have to talk with my parents. But if I can than sure (:" I say.
"Okay cool." Jack says
"You got snap chat or any of that?" He says
"Yes, add me?"
"okayyz my snapchat is JackGilinsky & my number is 1(234)5678"
"Sweet, I'll text you or snap you after " I say
"Cool!" Jack says
*after school at home*
Jack snaps you "hey cutie" with him winking with a lil lip bit.
You snap him "hey Jacky 😂" with a wink
He snaps back "that's cute when you call me that" in a video .
"Text me ?" Jack snaps.
"Kape" you snap back
"Hey." You send
"Hey booty joody"Jack txts back.
"your cute." You txt back.
"Not as cute as you ;)"
It's almost 11:00 pm
"I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow"I sent.
"Alright, sweet dreams, goodnight cute stuff "
I have no idea but it's my first day, and he's flirting.
*next day at school*
You see Jack coming down the hall looking around, you notice he is holding something behind his back. He sees you looking and wink at you..
🙊😱😱😱
He gives you..