Part 10💕💕

"Jin please calm down... Police looking for him... We will found him. Please sit for sometime." namjoon trying to calm Jin.

"how can I calm.. Namjoon he was missing like hours. He left teaguk to his school then he did not come to cafe, I thought he take leave today but when I get a call from taeguk's school to get him... I was worried. His phone is switched off... What can I do.. Namjoon... Police dose not found him.. don't know what happened to Him. If he kidnapped. We doesn't get any call. "

All are present in Jim's house except Jungkook as he was in meeting.. Its 8'o clock and tae was missing Taeguk was crying for absence of his mommy. No one calm him. He just want his mommy. All are worried about tae. No one knows what happened. How he lost. Jin just got fear of something bad happened to tae. Just waiting for police to inform them about something  about tae.

"that's it I am going to find him. I can't wait for the police to find him" Jin suddenly get up and leave the house.

"jini.... OK fine I will go with you" namjoon says as he knows how much it cause mental breakdown of him.
"OK... Let's go.. All of you wait here. Me and Jin going to find tae." namjoon instructe them and leave the house with Jin.

Namjoon just in driver seat when he gat call. He  just picked it.

"hallo Mr. Kim we found Mr Kim taehyung... Please come to soul hospital."

"OK sir we are coming" namjoon turn to Jin who saw him curiously.

"they found him... I inform other to come soul hospital." namjoon says while messaging yoongi..

"what do you mean hospital. Namjoon say it clearly waht happen to my tae..." Jin can't control his anger.. He just want to see tae. Whether he is okeyvor not.

"i also don't know anything Jin. Let's go"

_____________TIME SKIP_____________

" which room Mr Kim taehyung admit?" Jin says hurriedly.

"room 1998"

Ok.....namjoon and Jin rushed to room where tae admit. There are the police officers outside of the room.

"hello  sir."

"Mr. Kim we found him near the garbage box.. There are many bruised in  his body. But we don't know what really happened. It will found when Mr Kim taehyung wake up. And doctors tell somthing."

They just wait for the doctors to inform them.. Jin just crying continuously. He thought that monster did this to him. But he is in prison or he get out of their.?  How he was that careless he should check him out.. Jin just blame himself for all the things.
Jimin and all come to him and namjoon.

"what happened. Where is taehyung.?" Jimin asked desperately. Yoongi look at namjoon ho gesture him to listen from one side of corridor.

"police found tae near the carbage box. In some lower area. His body bruised. Doctors check him. Then we found something."namjoon said  while he himself so wooried that how can someone do this to innocent people like tae. He just can't imagine other worse things. They did not even have a glance of tae.

They all are waiting outside. It almost hour when the door of room open and doctor come out.

"doctor what happen to tae.. Is he OK? Tell me doctor." Jin worried sick.

"Mr Kim taehyung is OK now.. We have checked them. There are many bruises in his. Body like small glass pieces bruised his body. And most important thing is......

" tell me doctor what is this.. You scared us... "namjoon says while holding Jin who almost collapse..

" he got raped.. We just give him some injection to peace his mind.. And don't get any panic attacks when he wake up.. In  2 to 3 hours.. You can see him. But one at a time. "

Jin who didn't collapse before, definitely his legs give up..he just can't believe that bad fortune never leave him alone. Now he is believe that that baster did this to him. He also now worried about taeguk.

" Jin you go to see tae first. " namjoon says that while give Jin assure smile.

Jin open The door  and just to kill that baster who did this to tae. He went to him and plce a soft kiss on his forehead. Caressing his cheeks. Tae you don't deserve this baby.. Don't deserve.. I want to protect you but i fail again. Jin doesn't stop his tears. He decides something for the better of tae and guk. Just want to save him. He  was in his thoughts when he feel the movement of tae's hand. He saw tae try to open his eyes and look around the room.

Then he saw Jin. "ohh bear... How you feel. I call the doctor to check you....." Jin didn't complete his sentence when he saw tae doesn't his sense
" tae...."

" no... No... P.. Please let me go.... L... Leave me.... G.. Go away........" tae start to shout and pulled  needle from his arm.. Blood start to Come out..  He just lost his senses.

"tae.. Baby.... Please relax..... Doctor.." Jin call the doctor  while try to stop tae from self-harming. Namjoon and other heare Jin shouts and run to the room.. And saw tae pulled his all tubes and scared of everyoone. They try to calm him couldn't. They call doctors.

" go away..... Leave me.... Whare us my son.... Where....." he just continuely screaming.
Doctor rushed towards him and try to calm him. But he doesn't. He just like he is still living in that incident. "we have to calm him.. Dr. Nira please injection diazepam.( Diazepam Injection (brand name: Valium) is a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety )

After injection tae go to deep sleep. Everyone try to think the actual situation.
" we noticed that he can't evacuated his mind. He thought everyone is not trust worthy. I think really bad happened with him that doesn't left him in his mind. We should try to divert his mind from this incident." doctor says.

"OK doctor.. We will do this.. To get him out of this incident." namjoon say and put his arm wrappe around Jin shoulder.they was sitting in hospital corridor when Jimin got a call from Jungkook....

"hello.. Jimin where you all. I went to Jin hyung house but no one there. And no one picked my call. Even hobi hyung left house when I reach there but he did not listen to my shouting. He looked hurry. But why you...."

"stop for a minute. Give me second to reply your all answers.. We all in soul hospital.."
Jimin said

"why are you all doing there? Everything is fine? Tell me Jimin..." Jungkook got worried even though he never get worried for anyone. But  someone's face pass through his mind he shook  his head.. He doesn't want anyone know about his......

"OK I am coming." Jungkook end the call and went to soul hospital.

"Jungkook is coming.. Please aomeon tell him everything.. I don't wanna recall everything tae  go through. I can't bear my best friend went  through this" jimin's voice cracked while talking about tae.. He also close to tae. Tae is like his younger brother. His smile makes jimin's day. Every thing they share even favourite food. They always together trough thick and thin. But why he Always fail to protect him.. Jin and him is the only person in his life other than his son.. He can't stop his tears thinking about his soul mate misery
.
" what happened... Is everything OK? Who is in hospital..." Jungkook rushed to all hyung who look like someone going to dead.

"Jungkook..... Tae is in hospital......."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What the........ Is they know...." Jungkook first time got feared in his life....
____________________________________

HOPE YOU ALL FINE.....

NOTE :   "VOTE AND COMENT "

HAVEA GOOD DAY... 💕💕