cavier and cigarettes

Jia ran as fast as her black stilettos would let her, watching her smooth faced Versace watch as she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Nine minutes till Jongin arrived by car and no one decided to give the assistant of the celebrity/designer appearances any transportation.

Poor Jia has worked maybe a year with this group, and so far she has despised the company above them. Idiots. All of them. The worst part is it was already getting darker

She pulled her phone out of her pocket looking at the name MR KIM on the ID, god couldn't he just wait to check? Of course she loved when they were sweet hearts but the boys called her at the most inconvenient times. Especially Jongin.

"Mister Kim?" She answered with a forced breath, bustling past a quiet rude pack of school boys stirring about on the sidewalk. They looked at her with a dumb expression.
"Hi, you still don't have to call me that. Where are you? You sound out of breath-" He went on and on, goodness only if he knew how much the assistants ran.

"I'm practically a foot away, I have the passes, See you at arrival." Jia paused between words as she still fought through a crowd, hanging up on a concerned idol as she booked it to the front of her destination.

The Gucci employees knew Jia heels from a mile away, the clock was sharp as her eyes. A security guard already stood on the sidewalk awaiting her arrival. She's done this routine thousands of times, a few giving her a bow as she skimmed past.

Jia always looked stunning, a maroon dress fitted her with her black folders in another arm. Slung across her shoulder was a saint lauren black purse holding all of the needed IDs.

"Hello Miss Yang." Chimed an amused Seok, a bodyguard mostly used for the Idols when they were in airports or on days like today. Jia has known him probably ever since she got to Korea. He was a tall man with broad shoulders and shaggy black hair, always in a suit. She liked the mans style, especially the snake that peeked underneath his collar and up his throat.

"Seok, do you know if they have any vodka?" He raised a brow at her, "what did you have to run again?" He chuckled, finding it amusing as she rolled her eyes. Seconds later the awaited Kai appeared, quickly getting from the vehicle and to the two employees as people shouted. Jia pulled out the tags from her purse, walking along side Jongin as she quickly clipped one to the pocket of his coat. "Nice dress." He smiled to her.

"Enough, are you comfortable? You'll be sitting first seat on the left side tonight, don't for-"

"Don't forget I'll be having a chat with their director in ten minutes about a collaboration with them, Jia. Breathe, they didn't send a cab for you did they?" Jongin was usually the one who actually wasn't as scatterbrained as she'd expect. Somedays she wondered if she really needed to go overly mother on him with the itinerary of the event. Jia just blinked at him as he just chuckled at her expression.

Seok led them inside a tent and to the right where the crowd became oh so thin, only top list celebrities and the designers along with cleared agents now mulled around. The social part has begun, oh joy.

That's when Jongin gently touched her arm, making the girl look at him as he asked again. "Did they not send a cab? You are still a human, Jia. Besides it's dark. Please call me next time." This is why she liked working with him. He looked at her as a human however she sometimes, she didn't mean too, looked at him as another idol to keep in order.

"Yes, Jongin, it's no bother. Most of us chase after you on the street." She joked, but that just made him look concerned. His brows furrowing and his pout sticking out. "Well don't let me worry again. For goodness sake your in heels. Once again, it's dark Jia."

"Mister Kai, would you mind following me this way?" Another security guard under Gucci's employment appeared, a hand extended towards a group of social elites. Jongin turned his attention to him and then to Jia who just nodded him off.

Seok ended up sitting behind Jongin at the event while Jia was to his right. Both almost nodded off a few times from waking up at four am. This event lasted till probably midnight and it was the only thing Jongin really had on his list for today.

"What do you think of that?" He was turned around, looking at Jia while pointing to a woman in an all white dress that was tattered. To be honest, her since of fashion was very different from his. Her face must've given her thoughts away. "I didn't think you'd be a fan."
Jia rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone and opened up Kai's social media. It was her job to keep the Exols updated of the handsome man, and she made sure to get them good content. She saw nothing posted today, narrowing her eyes at the thought of him always slacking. So she switched to the camera.

"What, you gonna take a photo?" Jongin must've glanced from the corner of his eye while still focused on the people walking up and down the makeshift run way. But he didn't care to listen to her reply, seeing certain outfits he found pretty. His hand resting on the bottom of his jaw as he fixated on the models.

   Jia moved back, letting him get immersed back into his world before one click.

She straightened herself, look back down at her phone and smiling. He looked like a child almost, all caught up in the moment.

  "Miss Yang, here's some water and your special." Seok handed her a martini bottle and Jongin a water, making him look away and look at her drink raising a brow.

"They didn't have anything stronger, sorry Miss Yang." Seok said, holding a shot glass of a dark liquid.

   "Is that so?" She looked at him. He only glanced down at his drink and just flashed a smile. "It's my medicine." Jia rolled her eyes. "I'll remember that. Brat."

"You two shouldn't be paired together, however I always get you two." Jongin scoffed.

   "It's because I keep you alive, Sir." Seok chimed. "And you keep me from drinking the rest of the bar." Jia mumbled.

Jongin just smiled, he liked the two very much. Seok always witty and Jia was just a doll, sharp with her work and always having his interest. Besides, the best thing was she knew how to look. Stunning and never a bore. She really was gorgeous, jongin noticed it the day he met her.

—-