d r a m a

Mk so lemme tell you what this bitch named Julis did to me. I know this was a long time ago but I gotta get this off my chest.
So look, I just being my normal happy self in class, and I say something a bit blunt. But everyone knew that's how I speak so no one had any problems. I bluntly said I don't like how my art teacher is slightly forcing us to tell a lot about ourselves because I'm a little private about that. So the bitch over here got the nerve to be like. "Ugh what's your problem? Its just a simple assignment!" So I tell her nicely, "Well y'know, I just find that to be a bit much I don't ry like talking about myself like that since y'know I'm not that interesting." So then she gives me an attitude saying, "Your just being stubborn like always"
So my friend Yorddy tries telling her "or Julis, some people have certain things at home going on and some are extremely shy and don't like talking about themselves or their just insecure." He gave her NO ATTITUDE, she then got the nerve to say, "No one was talking to you!"
We argued and I told her "I don't care for your problems, only because you don't care for others. Your problems aren't the only important thing I'll life. I have autism, mood swings, and personality disorder. And you have the nerve to use your terrets as an excuse. Your a spoiled child who has everything. I on the other hand get harassed by gay and pan kids for legit being hetero. I'm being forced by my family to socialize and make friends. The teachers make me their pet and want me to speak my mind 24/7 and do everything for then. You telling me to keep to myself isn't fair, but fine. I'm a literacy girl and I mean that not just in reading but I do take what you tell me literal. I can easily rebel against my family and get scolded for your own benefit of me keeping to myself and not socializing. Clearly because your just a hell spawn witch you wouldn't care. Now if you would, just please stop bothering me."

What did she do?

Harass me even more

What did I do?

Legit just stopped socializing in school 100% and now I get scolded 10x more. If its to keep me from being harassed and focus better on school. Ill gladly take the scoldings.
Yes I have told the teachers and my family... They say that its MY FAULT so yeah.
You guys on Wattpad are the only friends I really got.

I already know about all of you are gonna hate me more. But really its OK, because lately the gays and pans in school have been bullying me so much I... Kinda like it... So go ahead and hate me if you do, cuz I don't care.