PRÓLOGO

°°°

She's Dangerous, as she do her missions.

She's Fierce, as she kills her target.

She never missed, She never fails and she will never let you bring her down.

She is the first born Saavedra, her mission is to protect her hermanas, their familia de la Mafia

When you say Dangerous, It means Izannah, It means being Saavedra.

°°°

"Izan! C'mon, let's play outside!"

Little Izan was peacefully asleep but Izandro wants to play with her.

Izandro is Izannah's twin brother, they had a very close relationship.

"Izan! ¡vamos! me estoy enojando ahora" (Izan! Come on! i am getting mad now) Little Izandro, being impatient.

Zandro keeps on shouting at Izan's ear while wiggling her to wake up.

"Izandro, stop... I wanna sleep more" Izan yawned.

Zandro sighed and let his twin to sleep more.

Little Izannah fall asleep in just a blink of an eye, and Izandro got himself out of their room and walk to the garden where their pregnant mother was.

"Buenos días, Mamá. Buenos días, Hermana" (Good morning, Mamá. Good Morning little Sister) Izandro greets with a kiss on Savannah's cheeks and onto her big baby bump.

Savannah kissed her son's forehead and comb his hair with her fingers. "Buenos días, Mi Amore"

Izandro sat on the bench beside his mother, underneath the big mahogany tree.

Izandro and his mother was just peacefully watching their large fountain at the center of the garden.

Then a question passes through Izandro's mind. "Mamá, Where is Papá? I haven't seen him for a week now"

Savannah look at her son's captivating blue eyes, just like his Father's eyes.

Savannah started combing her son's hair as her eyes were being clouded by tears.

"Izandro, I want you to protect your sisters. Specially your twin. Soon, you will know why. You are my only heir, Your Papá will pass his crown to you, You will be protecting our family..."

Even Izandro did not really understand, he nods politely.

Savannah smiled at her son. Sucha smart boy. How could a four years old boy listen like a grown up man?

"Mamá? Hermano?" Little voice from Izannah, chanting those words as if she felt so lost.

"We are here, sweety. At the bench underneath the mahogany!" Savannah shouted.

After a minute, Izannah found them. With a big wide cute smile, showing her perfect white teeth and a big wide open arms, expecting a big hug from Izandro.