1

George woke up to a loud sound . He changed his clothes and took a look to his window.
'oh God'
Again.. people are cutting trees.
'those damn royals'
Yes. George lived in the middle of the woods far from the kingdom. He always do all things by himself , not bothering to go to the kingdom.
He grab his boots and walked outside like nothing happened.

-Time Skip-

George is eating apples near the tree right now.

Until he saw a white thing.. it looks small..and shivering. He grabbed his bag, slung it on his shoulder ,and starts walking towards the poor thing.

When he approached to touch the white thing..it flinches and starts backing up slowly.

'wait...it can walk-' he thought to himself.

"hey little guy, it's ok I won't hurt you."
George said softly hopely the blob will understand him.

George took out his hands for the blob to stand on it

The blob slowly approaches george's hands by jumping.

"Now that's more like it!"
George says while taking the blob closer to his face And eyeing small features.

The blob has an X on the face and a little D. It literally has no hands or feet. George patted the blob's head gently by using his finger. Suddenly the D on their face grew bigger and the blob starts jumping by excitement.

George giggled at his little action.

"Aww !! Your so cute!" George says while smiling

The blob face starts to get red.

-Time jump again cuz this is hella boring-
Place: Clay's Castle.
Clock: 3:07.

'well that was..fun..' he thought to himself.
He just got back from the woods after meeting new people. But the one that got him thinking all day is the brunette. His chocolate brown eyes and perfectly shaped jawline. His hair looks basic but it's enough to make him blush.

 His hair looks basic but it's enough to make him blush

( The reference and yes that's george 🚶)

"dad dad dad!" Isabella yelling from the other side of the room.
Clay came rushing in completely worried until he saw his daughter smiling widely.

"Yes sweetie?" Clay said slowly approaching his daughter sitting beside her.

"I drew our family! Look!"

(Yes I had to make my drawing looks like a child drawing ❤️‼️)

"Oh issa..you really love ur mother do you?" Clay said trying to hide his frown but failed.

"Yes! When will mommy be home?" isabella spoke excitedly.

"I'm sure she will be home soon."

'𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞.'

WC:412