Chapter 25: Johan's Grandfather

AN: Before I start this chapter, I want to thank everyone who's been reading this story ever since I started it a few years ago. I feel very proud doing this project and I believe it's one of my best works.😊Now in this chapter, I'm gonna clear up a BIG mystery you all are wondering about. How old are Edward, Cyril, Lucian and Elizabeth?🧐That will be cleared up in this chapter.😉Enjoy!😊

A few minutes after I stopped Edward and Cyril's fight and things calmed down a little bit, King James called Edward and Cyril to the throne room as well as Elizabeth, Klaus, Edgar and me. The four of us were standing next to Vice Commander Aile while Edward and Cyril were standing before their father and we all flinched when we heard James shout, "YOU IDIOTS!" And he pounded the top of their heads with his fist.

I then heard James continue to rant, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU; NO DUELING WITHOUT A WITNESS!"

Edward and Cyril bowed their heads in shame and they both said, "We're sorry father."

James continued to glare at them and he said, "You should be sorry! If Johan hadn't stepped in to stop you two, I would've been planning your funerals!"

James glared at Cyril and he said, "Cyril, I told you many times to contain your jealousy! You can't get jealous over your brother because he has what you don't! You need to grow up!"

Cyril nodded sadly and said, "Yes sir."

James then glared at Edward and he said, "And Edward, you're mature but you got to stop going along with what Cyril orders you to do! Be the older one and set a prime example to you younger siblings!"

Edward bowed his head too and said, "Yes sir."

James looked the two of them and he said, "And don't even think you'll get away from this unpunished. You two will be cleaning the stables for a week. Understand?"

"Yes father," Edward and Cyril said together.

Thinking that cleaning the castle stables doesn't sound harsh enough, I was about to say something when Aile leaned towards me and said, "Don't worry about it. It may not sound harsh, but believe me, it's a good punishment for those two. It gives them a chance to reform their bond as brothers."

I nodded after hearing that and let out a sigh of relief. Once James dismissed Edward and Cyril from the room, he looked over at me and I heard him say, "Johan, come over here, will you son?"

Curious as to why he was calling me, I looked at Vice Commander Aile and he nodded and I walked over to the throne and stood in front of the king. I looked in King James's eyes and instead of glaring at me, he had a sad look in his eyes and he said to me, "Johan, I would like to apologize for my son's behavior. If you hadn't stopped them, I would've lost both of my kids today."

I looked at Klaus and Elizabeth and then I looked back to James and said, "It was Klaus and Elizabeth who told me. Klaus used his magic to see what happened in the future and the two of them ran to me to tell me."

James nodded and he said, "And I thank them for that, but I'm also thanking you. You jumped in, used your own magic and saved my sons before they could kill each other."

I don't even remember what magic I did because I had no idea that my eye was glowing and the magic from it made Edward and Cyril stop their fight. James then smiled at me and he said, "Well, I think I have an idea to make it all right. Tell me Johan, have you kept in contact with your grandfather?"

I nodded as he asked me that because I remembered in the game, Johan's grandfather is the only family member he has contact with. Johan's grandfather also has a deep hatred at Johanna and Anastasia and he has a deep disappointment towards Daniel because he listens to Johanna and abandons Johan. James then stood up from his throne, walked to me and said as he was doing that, "I'm thinking of is not only to thank you but to also apologize, I'm declaring that you and I should have an outing and go visit him."