Always and Forever(Kim Namjoon)

Werewolf au

You grew up believing werewolves were real, not just a myth or a legend, real.

"Always and Forever" This phrase had a significant meaning to you. Before your grandmother died she always told you about the werewolves, And that once a wolf found his mate, they were bound together, Always and forever, a bond to never be broken. 

 For instance, you were dating one. His name was... Kim Namjoon. You liked calling him Joonie, but that's not the point. 

That's right you were dating a werewolf, or as he would like to call it, you were his mate. You first met when you were just 17 years old, your parents weren't exactly at the best terms and were planning for a divorce, one of those night you heard them fighting again. 

You couldn't take anymore and snuck out going to the forest, one of your many safe places.

--Flashback--

I tried to sneak out the window as quietly as possible, not that it mattered though your parents probably wouldn't notice over the screaming. 

Once you were out the window and to safety of the ground, you grabbed your bike and went into the forest once more. 

You always felt a strange calmness surrounding the area... as if... you were being protected.

When you got to your usual spot, your parked you bike on a nearby tree, as you walked along the area you sat on the grass just, looking at the moon like you always did.

But somehow it felt different.

You heard a low growl, startled you immediately jumped from your spot and looked around only to see a big brown wolf staring right at you.

You backed up scared out of your wits.

It growled at you coming nearer and nearer as you backed up against a tree, just as it was about to pounce at you. You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for everything to end.

 But nothing came.

You open your eyes to see another wolf driving the other wolf away. This wolf was different it had black hair and was significantly larger.

You didn't feel scared at all as a sudden rush of warmth engulfed you, a sense of protection.

You fell to your knees sudden tiredness over coming you.

Before you knew it the wolf was approaching you, sniffing you, before sitting down right in front of you, nudging your hand, encouraging you to pet it.

You slowly put your hand up to his head and scratched behind his ears, he seemed to enjoy it.

"Thank you for saving me" You smiled at the big black wolf in front of you.

The said wolf backed up slowly, and before you knew it that wolf turned into a man.

"You're welcome. I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. And I believe you're my mate." He smiled at you with those cute little dimples of his

In a state of shock, you were shook out of your trance by this said Kim Namjoon.

"Are you okay?" He asked

" I am, this is just a lot to take in, Namjoon right? Nice to meet you, I'm y/n"

--Flashback END--

And that is how you two met. For months you went to same spot to just talk till eventually he asked you, which was bound to happen. After all you were his mate. 

So here you are now, with Kim Namjoon.

"Joonie! Do you know where my charger is?" You called out walking into his office.

You decided to move in with him after you turned 20. And you were settling in.

Namjoon was the alpha of his pack so he was very busy on most days, but that didn't stop you from spending time with eac other.

"Hey, and yes its on the kitchen table." He replies looking up from his laptop.

"You busy?" You asked him hugging him placing your chin on his shoulder.

"And stressed, a lot of rogue's are causing touble near our teritorry." He said turning his head so he could place a kiss on your cheeck.

" Don't worry, we'll get throught it, we always do, I'm here for you, always and forever"You said smiling poking his dimples.

"Always and forever" He said back holding your hand against his cheeck