HALF LIFE

Laura was scared and didn't have answers and then she got a flash and it was like a memory and something she didn't remember doing.

" Am loosing my mind " she said to herself freaking out and saw the cat by her window and she opened the window and it came inside crying.

" Your hungry again ? " She said to him as she remembered her cat Mr muggle and they did look similar almost the same.

" You remind me of a cat I used to have and we would play chase the string and other games " she said to the cat petting it before it started purring as she went to take a shower and when she came out and went to change,

" My clothes and suitcase are gone ? " She said to herself as she didn't remember where they went and she suddenly remember she left with her suitcase and got into a taxi.

" To the airport " she heard it ring in her ear and knew something really happened and got dressed and went to the airport and found everything happening normally it's was like the plane crash didn't happen.

Laura looked around and saw a line of people in an almost empty airport.

" Where are the people ? " Laura asked one lady who stood in the line.

" Today there is only one flight " she said as Laura was surprised.

" Where is this flight heading too ? " Laura asked as the lady told her " the city ".

Laura was more surprised and look at the line of people, the men and women, children too all going to the city.

" There was a crash " Laura said just screamed.

" What crash ? " The lady said to her as everyone looked at her before the flight was announced.

" Flight 209 is boarding " as they started going in like nothing had happened and she saw all the screens didn't show any other flights but the 209 flight on the craft Airbus A380.

she went by one of the window and saw the plane leaving on the run way and her memories came flying back and she knew what Milo hid from her and she didn't want to say it.

" No " Laura said holding her chest as her heart began to beat.

" God no, it can't be " she said as her entire day began flashing in her mind, all the signs and everything was right there.

" Am dead " she whispered to her self as she fell on her knees crying.

TO BE CONTINUED.

HALF LIFE