Prologue

Long ago, when the pyramids were still young. Egyptian kings played a game of great and terrible power. They did battle with magic and monsters for riches and glory. From these Shadow Games erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the world, until a brave and powerful Pharaoh locked the dark magic away. Imprisoning it for all eternity within the mystical Millennium items. But even eternity doesn't last forever.

The wind blows the leaves from outside of Yugi's family's game shop as Yugi is seen in his room trying to put the Millennium Puzzle together while looking at the instructions on how to put it together.

It was never to happen. And for 5000 years, it never did. The secrets of the Millennium Puzzle remains safely beyond reach within the imponderable conundrum of its intricate design.

Yugi gets side-tracked over putting the Puzzle together before a shadowy figure lurks about in his room.

For a boy named Yugi, the mystery of the Millennium Puzzle remains just that. The solution, if one exists, alludes him as it did those that came before.

Yugi then gets frustrated over putting the Puzzle together.

But this time, fate has played a hand in bringing the Puzzle and this person together.

Thunder and lightning started booming and banging outside.

~~~~

Euphie's family's pharmacy is seen as the wind continues to blow outside and thunder and lightning started occurring and Euphie, her father and Aya are celebrating her birthday.

It was never to happen. And for 5000 years, it never did. A young woman named Euphemia didn't know what in the world is going on until a mysterious birthday present was given to her. It is something she fated to have.

Euphie, her father and Aya are seen laughing happily in the living room while they celebrated her birthday and her father handed her her present. "Happy birthday, my dear Euphie. This is for you from your grandmother." She the takes the present with a smile on her face. "Wow! Thank you so much, Daddy!" Aya couldn't help but smile at this moment. "That's so sweet of you, doctor. Anything for me?" Her father then looks at her confusingly. "Uh... Your birthday is still a long way's off, Aya. Don't be in such a rush to get older." "My, that sure was rude, sir." The three all started laughing as thunder and lightning continues to occur outside the pharmacy.

~~~~

The sun was shining brightly over the deserts of Egypt with several archaeologists excavating.

It was never to happen. And for 5000 years, it never did. But while the desert does its best to conceal that which should remain buried, it eventually yields its most ancient and terrible secrets.

A group of archaeologists dug up something only to discover a sarcophagus standing there. "We found it! The lost tomb of Anubis!"

~~~~

A storm occurs with thunder and lightning starting as Yugi is seen in his room as he looks at the instructions and the pieces before figuring out how to put the Puzzle together.

~~~~

Once the party was over, Euphie opened her present and sees a necklace inside of the box. She looks at it for a bit before lifting it up to examine it. She then notices something inside the box and lifts the piece of paper up to read it. "The Necklace of Isis? What kind of a name for a necklace is that?" She then looks down at the paper to see something else. "An ancient necklace from 5000 years ago that was once warn by a slave girl that the Pharaoh had saved. Having similar traits to the Millennium items."