Akiro Moshinosuke

Name: Akiro Moshinosuke

Age: 16 (past), 416 (present)

Allies: Kyoryuger

Personality:

Akiro is a mischievious prince who likes to play tricks on people. For a prince, he's a troublemaker and loves to break the rules. He also gets jealous easily and possessive.

But underneath the mischief, he was a shy boy, who wants attention and appreciation from others. He also loves physical contacts like hugs, high-fives, kisses, etc, but he doesn't want to bother anyone.

Character History:

400 Years Ago

During the Sengoku Period, he was a prince that Utsusemimaru protects, but when the Deboss army attacked Japan, he was hidden, but when he saw a Debo Monster with ice powers about to froze his guard, Akiro went in front of Utsusemimaru and got frozen.

Present Times

Torin was able to bring back Akiro to the base, where he was put into a cold sleep time capsule. When the team saw the capsule, they were curious about who is in there.

Torin explained to them why Akiro was here, and he decided it is time to finally wake him up. When Akiro finally woke up, he was confused by the surroundings around him.

They taught him a lot of things about the 21st century and decided he wanted to help them out.

Color: Cobalt

Roll Call: The Half-Shelled Hero! Kyoryu Cobalt!

(I don't own this image.)

Actor: Nagata Takato