Prolouge

400 Years Ago

When the Deboss Army attacked Japan in an undisclosed time either before or after Utsusemimaru bested Zyudenryu Pteragordon, Torin had asked Moshinosuke Iwaizumi for Utsusemimaru's power to fend off the Deboth Army, which was granted.

During one fateful battle with the Deboth Army, Utsusemimaru saw a Debo Monster with a carp banner kidnap a child on the battlefield, to which Utsusemimaru had foiled.

Undoing his transformation, he tried to stir the child, unknowing until the last second of the ingenious trap the Deboth Army had made for him, with the boy actually a Zorima in disguise about to cut him down.

However, Moshinosuke Iwaizumi threw himself to take the blow meant for Utsusemimaru, grievously wounding the lord.

Slaying the Zorima out of rage, a distraught Utsusemimaru watched on as Moshinosuke Iwaizumi passed away in his arms minutes later after the attack after leaving some final words.

But what he didn't know is a Debo Monster with ice powers was about to fire at Utsusemimaru, but suddenly, Akiro appeared in front of him and shield him, making him froze into a block of ice.

Utsusemimaru was devistated as he changed into Kyoryu Gold and saved Torin's life, however, Dogold attempts to escape into a dimensional portal, and Utsusemimaru gives chase, only to be absorbed by the armor itself.

Torin saw the prince in ice and decided to bring him to the base, and did his best to melt the ice without hurting the prince.

After Torin finished melting him, he puts him in a cold sleep capsule to keep him from aging, "You will meet your new team, Akiro.", Torin muttered.

(A/N): 276 words, Wassup people! I decided to write another SS book because I'm bored.