𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

"oh, auntie em, there really is no place like home!" olivia announces as she throws herself onto harper to hug.

my face breaks out into a massive grin as the applause erupts from the audience with whistles and yells of appraisal as the stage lights blackout. i watch as the cast scramble off stage to get into line for bows.

i pet bella a bit more as the techs and cast around me jump up and down to pump themselves up for the last bow.

the lights tune back on the stage and i place bella on the floor, tightening the leash in my hand. i walk out first for bows and continue smiling as the crowd whoops and hollers. when i hit the middle mark, i extend my hand to bella for her bow and then bow myself.

ensemble follows after me, having their bows. then any minor characters, then supporting, and then the leads.

when olivia reaches the stage, the last person to do so, everyone in the audience gives her a standing ovation. she begins crying as she gracefully bows.

when she looks me way i blow her a kiss in her direction, making her cry harder. the techs come out for their bows and then miss jenn.

miss jenn calms the crowd to give her last speech about the show ever; once again, thanking everyone for watching the show and commending the cast and crew's hard work over the past 2 months.

i maneuver my way over to olivia as i give her an awkward side as bella licks her face. my attempt at cheering her up works as she wipes her tears away.

when miss jenn finishes her speech, the crowd claps again. everyone backs up as the curtain closes, waving goodbye to the audience.

once the curtains are fully closed, the stage turns into a chaotic mess, with people crying, screaming, hugging, and taking pictures on their phones.

"let's go to chili's!" i yell, laughing.

"after everyone changes out from their costumes and places the props on the prop table!" kennedy yells their last reminder.

☹︎

instagram                                    +      ♡      ~

⚪️ harper.ortega                 •••

♡ 🗨 ➤                                                         ⬛️299 likesharper

♡ 🗨 ➤ ⬛️
299 likes
harper.ortega feelin' grateful, but mainly exhausted
view all 27 comments
tagged juniperliuuu
21 minutes ago