No More Secrets

Ladybug’s Pov

It all happened to fast I couldn’t do nothing then just watch in shock as Chat Noir jumped in front of me before the Akuma hit me. I saw how Chat screamed in pain as he hit the ground but I couldn’t do anything not now. I first had to get rid of the Akuma before I could help him. I know he will be fine later but for now he just have to trust me that I can fix this problem first.

“Hold on Kitty, stay behind me I will fix all this.” I said and took my yoyo. “Lucky Charm!” I said. But as I got my charm I was just confused what should I do with an tee pot.

“M’lady look out!“ Chat screamed. I could luckily jump out of the way before he hit me. “Thanks kitty.“ I said and focused again on the Akuma. Then it hit me what I can do with the lucky charm.

“That’s it I know what to do Chat but I need your help for it. Can you stand and maybe walk?” I ask him. I saw that he was confused and wondered why I ask him that. But he then stood up and walked beside me. “For you I would do anything M’lady.” He said and had his smirk on.
I can always count on him I know that he must be in pain but he still fights for me and for Paris.

“Oki Kitty when I say run and jump on this house then do this as fast as you can.

Did you understand this?” I ask him just to be sure that he understands what I said. “Of course I did understand M’lady it’s just a cat jump for me.” He said laughing and got in position. He and is cat puns even when he is in pain he makes this lame cat puns.

“Now Chat!” I screamed. I could se that Chat did what I told him but then out of nothing an second one come and kicked him out of the way.

“You will not win this time Ladybug.” The second person said I could believe that it was Chloe. Did she will work together with Hawkmoth after I trusted her a miraculous.

“Why do you do this I trusted you…? “ “You NEVER trusted me Hawkmoth showed me the truth you hate me. If you really trusted me you would give me the miraculous again.” She screamed at me.

“You are wrong I trusted you but you betrayed me it’s your own fall that I took the miraculous of you. You worked for Hawkmoth like you doing now and whatever he told you it’s not true.” I said to her. But before I could say more she attacked me. I could also see that the Akuma was on the way where many people are standing. “Chat take care of the Akuma it’s one the way to attack the people.” I said but I could see that he noticed it before. “I am on my way, M'lady.” He said and jumped in front of the Akuma to get his attention. I could see that it worked then the Akuma followed now him.

“You should focus more on your self LADYBUG!“ she said and attacked me again. But this time I couldn’t dodge the attack. I could test my blood on my lips.
“You see Ladybug I am better then you.” She said and was trying to attack me again but this time I could dodge.

Chat Noir’s Pov

Every step I take I would like to scream out in pain. I am sure as Chloe hit me, and I hit the wall I broke one of my ribs. Also the hit of the Akuma I still feel. I hope we soon finish both of them the Akuma and Chloe. I thought as I tried to distract the Akuma so that he would attack the people of Paris and that Ladybug had enough time to focus on Chloe.
“M’lady give me the Lucky charm I will defeat the Akuma I know how!“ I screamed and made me ready to catch the lucky charm. “Here Kitty!“ she screamed and throw the lucky charm in my direction.

I barely catch it but I had luck. Oki I can do this I just need to throw it perfectly on this weird thing on his neck that can’t be that hard, right? I thought as I tried to find the perfect position to throw it. After some seconds I was finally ready as this Akuma run in my direction. I think he found out what I’m planing.