The Massage (Smut AU)

A/n: hey wattpad. Yall haven't heard from me in a while and I'm sorry for that, just had a lot going on between the busiest schoolyear to date, starting a new job, and moving but all that is slowly being worked out and I hope I can possibly revive some of my dead stories.

The Massage

"She should be getting here soon." I know work's been stressful for Elsa the past few weeks and I was hoping I could ease her tenions a bit.

10:58 P.M.

Just a few more minutes, hopefully. And as if on que, I hear the front door open.

"Babe, I'm home."

"Elsa!" I rush over to her, gather her in a big hug and plant a kiss on her sweet lips. "Hey babe, I've missed you all day."

"Hey (y/n), I'm so glad to be home. Works been a bitch."

My face develops a small frown. "I don't like to hear that." I quickly pull a 180 on her and give a little smile.

"What? What is it?" Now she has a questioning expression on display.

"Oh, it's just, I know of a way to perhaps make that stress go away." Now she looks intrigued.

"And what would that be?"

"Well.. only a full body massage." I give a little wink and smirk at the end. She seems to be picking up what I'm putting down.

"Oh, an how would my girlfriend feel about this 'full body massage'?" She says, giving me a cute, playful little smile.

"I think she may be OK with it." I say, holding her hand, leading her to our bedroom.

"You think she will be fine with you.. 'massaging' me?"

"I think she'll allow it this time."

We reach the bedroom and I push her on to the bed.

"You have to get undress for this massage, babe."

"Oh really? This sounds like quite the massage."

"Only for you." She giggles and proceeds to strip. She does it slowly, that tease, but I can't complain because its cute as hell.

"Elsa, you're gonna kill me if you go any slower."

"Oh well.. that can't happen. My beautiful girlfriend hasn't even given the massage yet. But.. if you want it go faster, you could always help." She winks at me.

"I'd be more that happy to help."

She managed to only get her shirt off. I strip down real quick before I help her. I climb on the bed and reach behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. It falls down and, as always, I'm stunned.

"(Y/n), you've seen them a million times."

"I-I know but like.. I can't just get used to you. I mean, how could I?"

"Well, the other half of me is still fully clothed.."

"Oh yeah right."

I glide my hands down her perfect stomach to the sides of her hips. I grip the hem of her shorts and then I start sliding them down her beautiful legs.

"Now look who's teasing."

"And I'll continue to tease you babe."

Her shorts reach her ankles and I get them off the rest of the way. I reach back up to her underwear. I look into her eyes and smirk.

"You're so damn cute, you know that?" I say, carressing her legs.

"I've been told that a time or two."

"Well, I definitely need to raise that number."

I grab ahold of her underwear and slowly pull them off of her.

"It never fails to amaze me just how damn beautiful you are. Now, roll over and I'll get started."

She rolls onto her stomach and I start rubbing her back, firmly pressing on her tense muscles. "You feel really tense, babe. Are you sure you're all right?"

She hums, "Yeah, except for a decent amount of stress, I'm fine."

"Alright, just know you can talk to me. I'm always here for you." I continue to dig into her shoulder blades and she let's out sighs of relief.

"I know babe. Thank you."

I respond by squeezing her neck and shoulders. Everytime I rub or squeeze, I get a cute little hum from her. This just encourages me to massage more.

"Hey babe, could you massage my legs please? They're really sore."

"Sure thing." I say, moving my hands down her body to her legs. I start to squeeze her thighs and calves. She gives some loud moans in response to my wandering hands.

"Oh God, (y/n), that feels amazing. Thank you so much for this."

I smile at this statement. I let one of my hands wander up from her legs and explore a bit while I use the other one to continue massaging. My mischievous exploration receives some moans from my girlfriend.

She turns to lay on her back to make access a little easier for me.

I place a kiss on her thigh, earning a little gasp from the beautiful woman. My hands start getting a little brave and are venturing out on their own.

"Oh (y/n).. yes.."

My hands start getting a bit more frisky with the beautiful blonde they have pinned to the bed. My fingers pull a Michael Phelps and dive deep into Elsa, making her moan loudly. If we had neighbors, they would be awake right now.

My fingers twist and turn and dance all inside her, making her back arch beautifully.

"Please, (y/n), don't stop!"

"I don't plan on it, snowflake."

I can feel her wetness all over my fingers. I love pleasuring her. I can tell she is about to climax so I decide to pick up some speed.

"(Y/n)! Oh yes, (y/n)!"

Then it happens. I help her ride the climax so she can get the most out of it. I then proceed to lunge my head down under and go at her with my tongue.

"Wow, (Y/n). You're really going at it tonight."

"What can I say, I just like making my beautiful girlfriend happy."

"Well, you certainly do that."

I continue poking and proding with my tongue, taking in her sweet taste while giving her a bit more pleasure.

After a few more minutes of that, I crawl on top of her and lock her in a deep kiss. We let the kiss linger for a little while longer before I lay beside her, cuddling her like the cute, lil spoon she is. She turns to face me before planting a kiss right between my breasts and then resting her face there.

"Thanks (y/n), that certainly relieved me of my tention."

"You're welcome babe."

We lay there and eventually fall asleep. That's the best sleep me or Elsa's had in forever.

A/n: thank you for reading this. I came up with this a few hours ago and thought it would make a good one shot. And like I said up there, I hope to get back into wattpad and continue some of my stories.