Chapter 10

Ash:Acha ok now enough of that lets play something. I am getting bored .

Reem:good idea let's play truth and dare.

Vaish:ok Sid and Avu go and bring the bottle.

Avu:but why us send someone else with this bander I am not going

Vaish:Avu go what happens.

Avu:fine Di( they went to kitchen and Sid got the bottle and Avu was trying to get snacks because they were kept high her leg slipped and she was about to fall when Sid catched her)

Avu pov
I was trying to get the snacks and that bander didn't even helped. It was kept hight and because if that I fell down and was waiting to hit the ground but I didn't. When I opened my eyes I saw two beautiful pair of hazel brown eyes. They were so beautiful and I wanted to drown in them but than I realized I was staring him and he was snapping fingers,I got out of my trance and thanked him. He was shocked but than we took the snacks and bottle and got out of the kitchen.

Abhi:what took you so long

Sid:this nakchadi was not able to get the snacks and fell down but I saved him.

Vish:take care of your self

Avu:thank you.

Jai:Acha now lets start the game

We sat down and the game started. It landed in abhi Bhai and he picked truth.

Vish:I abhi Bhai tell me how Sid started saying you dada

Abhi:ok so after dad died I used to take care of Sid and one day he came upti me and says I'll call you dada. I asked why he said because I am elder than him and behave like that and I still remember I was running around the whole house after him.(at this all of us laughed and than spinned the bottle and it landed on jai.)

Jai:I am a daring person so dare.

Avu:ya I know how much you are daring person can't even go washroom alone at night. I am a daring person(I mimicked him and all laughed)

Jai:shut up bhootni I am picking dare.

Ash:I let reem do your make up and than post it on insta.

Jai:what no

Sid:koi bol rha tha wo daring person hai

Jai:Acha ok fine(he got done the makeup by reem and he was looking absolutely funny we were laughing hard and he put it on insta story. After it was done aunty came and wanted to talk something important)

Vib:Ashu and Avu. Your marriage is after a month because your college will end and we can do it easily. Ok on  5th it will be haldi than mehendi after that wedding and at last reception. Okay beta now you all enjoy and ash you are staying here.

Ash:of course bua and I will stay here till I get a hostel

Vib:why would you stay at a hotel when you have your bua's home

Sid: right you are staying here and that's final.

Abhi:and with ash Vish will also stay here.

Vish:but why me

Vaish:what means why you are boyfriend of ash and friend of Sid.

Ash and Vish:okay fine as you wish.

Again the wedding discussion happened. I am just fed up of it but I can't do anything. I researched and found out that after 6 months husband and wife can divorce I'll Sid at college because we can't tell it to anyone. We played rest of the game and than went to sleep
Pov ends

To be continued
Target:18 votes and 10 comments
Complete targets and you will get the next chapter.

And Ramdan Mubarak to you all❤️