Parte 1

Finally it was fucking friday and the summer vaction had started. Octavia sighted and went to her room on the third floor of the mansion. She had finally survived another semester at Arioch Academy, she was regretting taking two mayors but her life had never been better.

Octavia was finally in her room, while walking to her immense closet she saw an old picture she usually covered with a blanked. It was the photo of Octavia, when she was just a child and her parents. Stolas was smiling while her mother was trying to taste Stolas neck. It took six years from that photo for Octavia to realise that her father was feeling empty, not by the fault of Octavia herself. At that moment Octavia was not aware of the circumstances but made as much as she could do to make her father feel better. She took the ballet lessons her mother wanted her to take while her father promised her that, if she lasted long enough, he was going to see her dance every time he could. Octavia put herself in a poticicon she was uncomfortable with but she wanted to make her parents proud.

Octavia changed many things about herself to please her mother while secretly doing them with her father. She thought that her plan was working when her parents became a little closer and less cold between them. They had started to use endearing nicknames that made little Octavia puke from time to time but all changed on Octavias fifteen birthday, that's when things shattered and Octavia for the first time understood why her father always called her 'starfire'.

That dreadful day was filled with screams and the sound of things breaking. Their parents were having an argument so loud that they woke up little Octavia. She woke up wanting to celebrate one of her three favorite days, the other two being her parents respective birthdays. All the joy and happiness she was overflowing with disappeared when she heard them.

-"I don't care about it, she needs to be engaged to him! Stolas she needs to do this for the sake of the Family name" Her mother screamed at him. Stolas was infuriated and frustrated. -"Stelle, she is just a child, you cannot force her to play by your desires! She won't be happy, she will be miserable, just like I am!" Stolas knew what he just had said and it was true.

The marriage between Stolas and Stella was arranged by their parents, wanting to maintain both of their noble heritage. Stolas accepted since they were very good friends back then, they held each other backs and did whatever it was necessary to do to accomplish their dreams.Stolas was depressed after they had the little egg from where Octavia hatched, Stella became colder towards him and she spent most of her times with her friends rather than helping raising their daughters. Stella only became a little like her old self when Octavia started to do as she pleased.

-"I'm warning you Stella, You will not force my little starlight into an arranged marriage or you will face the consequences of your actions against her from me." Stollas eyes were shining slightly, showing he was serious.

The silence was killing Octavia who was eavesdropping, she had tears staining her cheeks. -"Most of what I had done with mom was because she wanted to raise someone who would increase the family name? I was not being a good daughter? Will they abandon me when she doesn't need me any more?..." Many questions rushed inside her mind but she was only fifteen and innocent of many things that happened in life. Octavia felt constricted and overwhelmed by her insecurities. Octavia ran through the door slamming it open in the process and ran to embrace her father.

Stolas and Stella were shocked when they saw Octavia run into Stolas arms crying. Stolas did his absolutely best to calm her daughter but to no avail, Octavia was crying deeply. Stella lost her temper and shouted.

-" Shut up,a lady should not cry like that! We have been over the basic etiquette and I have taught you that a lady never cries" Stella was angry that all the etiquette classes she had paid off to improve her daughter's manner and behaviour were for nothing.