Baby steps

Author's POV: After the first encounter Danielle and Jason had, they decided that it would be best to get to know each other all over again, since it has been years that have passed and a lot has changed for the both of them during all that time. Danielle had gotten married when she was 18, but after her miscarriage it was too hard on her husband to carry on with the marriage, and they separated. She knows that she has to tell Jason about her ex-husband at some point but she's waiting for the right time to do so. Jason, on the other hand, went out for revenge on the bullies that nearly drowned him as a child and became a ruthless serial killer. Which is still unknown to Danielle, he's not exactly sure how to tell her about that. 

Danielle's POV: I woke up this morning to a loud pounding sound coming from outside, so I got up to investigate. When I stepped out of the cabin, a gush of warm summer air hit my face, causing me to shut my eyes momentarily. Upon opening them I seen Jason standing in front of me with an axe in his hand, at least I know what the loud noise was now. I didn't even realize that he was shirtless until he rested the axe on his shoulder, causing me to look down at his chest. I caught myself staring at him long enough for my eyes to wonder to the rim of his pants, wanting to see what he was concealing. When I realized that he was watching me, I could've sworn that my face was redder than a beet. I tried to play it off the best I could at the moment (Danielle):" you look hot" after I said that I realized how that might of sounded weird (Danielle):" I mean like because it's summertime and, you know warm outside" I mentally slapped myself for being so awkward. He didn't seem to mind though, I'm not even sure if he caught onto why I was being awkward in the first place. 

Jason's POV: I seen Danielle look at me in a way that no other girl ever had before, with a hint of lust behind her eyes. It made me feel good, but also nervous because I've never experienced anything like this before and I'm not sure how to go about it. Also I'm afraid that when I tell her about me killing people that she's gonna run away. I don't want Danielle to be afraid of me or think of me as some kind of monster, I know that she deserves to be with someone better than me. But I can't help but be selfish when it comes to her, mother already said that she belongs to me and that I just have to assert my dominace with her. I tried to do that yesterday when I kissed her, I wanted her to know that she was mine and she seemed to like that, which is good. I couldn't help but notice she was looking towards my manhood, maybe I could assert my dominance that way like I've seen the other boys do. With watching them I've learned what I need to do to make her want me, the only thing I'm not sure of is if she finds me attractive.

Author's POV: both Jason and Danielle were standing in front of the cabins, staring at each other while lost in their own trail of thoughts. Not realizing how long they stood there like this. Danielle went back into the cabin to shower and get ready for the day, while Jason went back to chopping the tree down and into smaller pieces of fire wood. Jason felt his pants getting tighter as he thought of Danielle in his bed, how would he get to that point though? He wasn't sure as he's never been with a girl in this way before.  Was he supposed to say something or was she, Jason thoroughly confused about the subject decided that he would wait for her to make a move and he would just continue to take care of his needs himself until then.