I kept my promise to you

This one-shot takes place after the events of episode 22 and it focuses mainly on ÇiçDer.

I apologize for any spelling or grammatical mistakes, English isn't my mother tongue.

Enjoy!!!!!

 --------------------------------------------------

Seeing Çelebi getting dragged by the police force brought great satisfaction to Iskender. He grew up thinking his Abi was invincible. So being the one that brings him down, made Iskender proud of himself. It was also a prove that he finally gets rid of Çelebi's influence on him.

Iskender glanced at the group celebrating his brother's fall. He couldn't stop his eyes from travelling and focusing only on Çiçek.

They glanced at each other for a moment before Çiçek averted her eyes and focused on something that Ruya was telling her. That moment their glances crossed was enough for them to communicate their thoughts.

Çiçek (We won!!! Your brother finally lost.)

Iskender (Yes, It's about damn time.)

Iskender wanted to celebrate this moment with Çiçek, after all, she was the one that opened his eyes regarding Çelebi and his ruthlessness. But he knew that he can't reach her while she is surrounded by the rest of the gang. Not that he fears them or anything, he just doesn't want for Çiçek to feel uncomfortable because of him.

His thoughts drifted back to his kind-of love declaration few days ago. Iskender couldn't stop himself or the words that left his mouth, when he saw her coming towards him with that huge smile on her face. As if she was delighted to see him in front of her. So he poured his heart out to her:

(I found myself thinking about you

I wanted to see you, only YOU!

I listened to my heart and here I am)

Noticing her shock and discomfort, Iskender quickly made it seem like he was joking to avoid scaring her and making her run away from him.

Iskender couldn't stop himself from asking her, if she doesn't truly want to see him again. His question was left hanging in the air and he didn't get any answer from her.

A part of him was screaming at him that her eyes started softening while looking at him, that she laughed at his jokes and seemed relaxed around him. But another part, reminded him that his act towards her in the fire incident will never be erased from her memory, that she will always blame him for it, and that she probably only tolerates him because of Atlas.

Iskender shook his head to get rid of these thoughts and that awful memory of the fire incident. With one last look at Çiçek, he headed towards his car and left.

--------------------------------------------------

Çiçek was counting minutes to arrive home and be left alone for few minutes enough to make a phone call.

Çiçek quickly climbed the stairs and close the door behind her before dialing his number. He answered in a heartbeat as usual.

Iskender: "Çiçek? Ne oldu? Iyi misin? (What happened? Is everything okay?)"

Çiçek noticed that Iskender always answers her calls in a hurry. He always assumes that she calls him only when she is in trouble, which isn't completely wrong.